My very first grow ever!

Ok I’m going to start this thread a little early. I hope y’all will come along for the ride :grin:. It could be a bumpy one. LoL

I am attaching photos of everything I have bought to hopefully carry me through this first grow. And many more to come.

This is a photo of things that will go in the tent once it is up and running. Also in pic is a net to try my hand at scrogging if I feel brave.
This is a link to the tent I have purchased.
https://www.amazon.com/TopoGrow-Complete-Package-Ventilation-LED300W/dp/B075F1ZNBQ/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1540335081&sr=8-5&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=topogrow+grow+tent+kit&dpPl=1&dpID=51FiOhKuh2L&ref=plSrch
I upgraded the light to a 600 watt. I think it only pulls around 220 from wall. I also bought 5 gallon fabric pots and Fox Farm Ocean Forest medium. Below are nutes and pH/TDS meter.
And then last but not least the beans!

I figured I would see if anyone thought I needed anything else before I take the plunge this weekend!

12 Likes

@raustin @PurpNGold74 @Budbrother @Budtastic @Hogmaster @blackthumbbetty @Mr.Indica

1 Like

@Familyman

Wow, you’ve been paying attention. I think you’ve got everything you need. Good luck with the grow! I’ll be watching.

3 Likes

Same here. Just put those nutes in the cabinets till @raustin tells you you need them. :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you so much. I have tried to take notes as I went. I am so glad you will ride along😉

Will do! I am starting with white widow auto so I won’t need them in the beginning. I won’t push any till I’m told😀

1 Like

ill be watching and chiming in with a questions too! im about to start my first grow here soon and have questions myself. so hopefully watching you a long the way will help me !!!

3 Likes

Glad to have you. We can learn and grow together :wink:. There are some great experieced growers I tagged on here. I know I forgot some but hopefully will remember as I go.

1 Like

awesome!!!

did you go with a auto???

Yes I and starting with White Widow Auto. They say autos are pretty forgiving so for a newbie I thought that would be perfect.

I’ll be watching too. I’m only a week ahead of you on 1 plant but I started another seed today. Most of our stuff is the same as far as gear, soil, and nutes. We can learn this together!

2 Likes

Congratulations very nice the only thing you may still need is a carbon filter if your worried about smell because that they will ! I’m so excited for you I will be watching as well :wink: you got great people around you on the forum you will be Successful :smiley:

6 Likes

Awesome! That’s cool we have most of the same stuff. How is your one doing so far?

sweeeeeeet!!! yeah thats what I was going to say!
even better, ill have a bunch of questions lol

are you gonna go 20-4 or straight 24 to start off with?
ive read both ways work, never really figured out which way was “better”

Thank you so much. Glad you will be here. I did forget to add I do have a carbon filter for it. Don’t want to stink the house up. Lol

1 Like

Nice! Looks like you’re geared up and ready to go! I’ll be watching and helping if my knowledge applies.

1 Like

Then your set :wink: I’m getting ready to put some gelato and fire OG into solo cups right now they just cracked

3 Likes

Thank you I was hoping so!

Nice. I have been following your latest grow. I’ll be following along.

1 Like