My very first grow ever!

LoL thank you. I think it is time for her first dance​:dancer::dancer:

3 Likes

Day 11 above soil. Inga is surviving from my mishap the other day nicely. Actually with everything going on lately I have not messed with her much and I think she liked it. I did put a small fan in the tent to circulate air around her. Gave her a good pH watering tonight.

12 Likes

They look great

1 Like

Thanks @Budtastic!

1 Like

They do look great!

3 Likes

Thank you! @raustin I think she liked being neglected :joy:

2 Likes

Yes! They do. You really have to just let them be.

4 Likes

Good pic! Hope all is ok with your mom. Inga is a pretty girl!!

2 Likes

Thank you. My mom is still in the hospital. I visited with her earlier. Thank you for asking. I appreciate it. And Inga says thanks for the compliment :wink:

3 Likes

Kinda kool to watch the girls progress daily. Same age to the day, so I am looking at the pictures to learn a photo’s growth as compared to an auto. Would it make sense that an Auto should progress a good bit faster since their maturity date is somewhat faster than a Photo?

LOOKS awesome!!.. :+1: Are you watering about 2 or 3 inches out from the stem?. I think at that point, reflecting on my journal, I was doing about a quart every two or three days. But, then again I am growing in coco. Also every plant and strain is different. All I know is your doing a great job with her!

1 Like

I travel for work so I’m gone for 4 nights and dont get to see my plants daily. But when I come home they look back at me like…BAM! How you been bruh? You like these fat ass buds? Hmmm?

3 Likes

They look great keep it up.

2 Likes

Day 14 above soil. Inga is chugging right along. Gave her a good watering today with 6.3 pH’d water. No nutes for a couple more weeks because she is in FFOF. She doesn’t seem to be stretching too much for the light from the previous picture to today’s. Her stem does look thicker though. Which I’m happy for because I need to keep her a low rider as much as I can. Today I am switching her light cycle from 24/0 to 18/6.

7 Likes

looking good!

1 Like

She looks really good.

2 Likes

Thank you guys! The bigger she is getting the more excited I am. Thank you everyone for your help :wink:

2 Likes

LOL…you have me excited right along with ya". Inga’s internodes may be spaced out even more than Sandy’s. This grow (our first) will give us plenty of reference points for grows to follow.

Do you plan to keep a grow going most of the time? I think I’ll use my tent to start WW Autos in the spring and get them about this size before moving outside. I need to be mindful of my growing schedule so I can have a 2 week break to get the Autos going inside first.

1 Like

Thank you so much it is exciting though. you’re absolutely correct this first grows going to give us plenty of foundations to grow on. I’ve been journaling as I go so if something happens maybe I’ll be able to reference back to where it went wrong.

yes I do plan on to keep a seed go on when the Harvest is done. I’m thinking about after income tax time possibly getting a second tent or a bigger tent and use the little one for veg. Those are my dreams though haha

1 Like

It almost hurts my heart to think about chopping down dear Sandy and setting her on fire in a bong. LOL…kidding

I can totally see how two tents can work…one functions as a “nursery” while the big girls get their own space. Can manipulate lots of variables like this. Good goal!!

1 Like