My photoperiod Grow

Just planted seeds in my new grow. All of them are photoperiod. I’m only allowed 6 plants but i planted an extra of each just in case. If they all sprout I’ll weed out the weaker looking ones. The grow consist of seedsman pre 98 bubba kush, CHAnetics papaya x honey banana, and trichome bros cake mix x chillz #8. Wish me luck! Lol

10 Likes

Heres my new grow @Zudnik

3 Likes

Good luck with these!

2 Likes

Looking good brother :metal: i should be harvesting mine this week im checking trikes tonight , have you read anywhere about keeping the plants in darkness for 40 hrs before chopping? Not sure what that does, I’ll be tagging along :beers::100::+1: set to watching

1 Like

I have read that, not sure if it really makes a difference. I also read that on the last watering do it with ice water. Supposed to make plant push more resin but who knows if any of that really makes a difference.

1 Like

Y’all should have a quick read through here…

4 Likes

Best of luck! Happy growing!

2 Likes

If you remove a plant’s light source, you remove it’s source of energy to create and maintain trichomes.

2 Likes

Now that makes perfect sense :metal::+1::grin:

1 Like

UPDATE: 100% success All seeds germinated and popped out of their jiffy pellets.

1 Like

Awesome gro bro :+1::100: , good to hear :grin::beers:

1 Like

UPDATE:
popped the lids, watered 20 ml each with water at 6.2 ph, turned the light up a smidge, and dusted the top soil with a little diatomaceous earth. One of the papaya X honey banana didn’t make it. Popped and sprouted but never opened and turned brown.

1 Like

Hopefully that’s the only one :pray: :grin:

1 Like

Update:
Have a good watering yesterday. Pulled another because it wasn’t growing. That’s ok because i need to get down to 6 total plants anyway. Everything is going pretty smooth. Will be deciding which plant will not be getting a final spot in the tent when i repot.

1 Like

There all looking good brother :+1: . I always have a hard time culling any :rofl: i like to see what a survivor :muscle: can do!! :metal::boom::100:

1 Like

Yeah, i wouldn’t have but my original plan is for 6 so i figured fuck it.

1 Like

I don’t blame ya more plants is more work for sure :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Update:

Been busy around here. Plants are doing well. Just trimmed for mainlining 2 days ago and they took the butchering like champs. Been 9 days since I’ve watered and they still praying so until they tell me they want something I’m going to let them do their thing. Here they are at lights on this morning about to perk up to the light.

2 Likes

Looking good :+1:, spring time is always super busy :100:. How old are they now?

1 Like

29 days

2 Likes