My photoperiod Grow

Update:
Things are good. Just watered. Topped twice so far, just waiting for recovery from the last one. Can’t wait to see the canopy when I’m done. Hopefully it turns out well.
Bubba kush on left
Papaya X Honey banana middle
Cake mix X chillz #8 on right

2 Likes

Update:
They are doing well, had a issue where i got a little too rough with em and broke 2 branches. Wired em up and they have recovered. Going to flip to flower soon.

1 Like

They look very happy grow bro :+1::boom::beers: glad you were able to peice em back together :grin:

1 Like

Yeah me too, the first one i was a little upset with myself. The second one i was down right angry with myself lol. Things are looking good though. Just did some training this morning.

1 Like

Yup i had issues getting seeds above ground 2 im pretty sure were too damp and just killed them and one didn’t sprout 1st one out of 26 seeds so i guess that isn’t too bad ,but yup a bit stressful getting em started sometimes :crazy_face:

1 Like

Here we are about 2weeks later. Down one plant do to it turning hermie. Could have been stress or genetics. Either way got it outta there and continuing on. 5 plants left and doing good except for one that always looks sad. It’s given the same treatment as all the others so it can either cheer up or get shipped out lol. I’ll let it go for as long as it needs as long as it’s still trying to be a good little plant.
Here’s a pic of my grow, cheers!

2 Likes

They sure looking happy :+1::grin::100:

1 Like