Happy Anniversary :hugs:

1 Like

Happy Anniversary :tada::sunglasses:

1 Like

Happy Anniversary @Myfriendis410!

1 Like

Happy Anniversary @Myfriendis410 :fireworks: :fireworks:

1 Like

@highcountrygal don’t know if I tagged you into my journal.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 I’m not sure but please do!

I just did haha! Take a look at my last grow. Not too far up. Had a little issue with spider mites. You might find it interesting. I’m overloaded with bud though and need to get rid of some lol.

3 Likes

finally got to see them and your veggies @Myfriendis410 Both are very nice! I have tomatoes in big planters, Sweet Million (Cherry) and Cherokee Purple and one has a flower. Plus I just transplanted all of my peppers into their new homes. The almanac shows fairly mild weather for the rest of March and into April.

3 Likes

We usually grow tomatoes but the crop that’s most satisfying is lettuce. We have potatoes and snap peas and later broccoli. We had planted thornless boysenberries and brought those back this year too.

3 Likes

It’s too hot here for lettuce, snap peas and broccoli, unless there is cold weather (not) other wise they bolt to seed and can be bitter. Potatoes do really well, I grew the purple ones once. Last year my tomatoes were horrible, I picked 2 new ones. My most bestus are the Shishito peppers. I found one plant and couldn’t find another one, never heard of them, brought it home and I swear that plant produced and produced. They are a delicacy in Japan, I couldn’t get enough of them. So this year I planted 6. They are sweet/spicy but not hot, good both hot and cold, they are blackened.

3 Likes

March 11 update: week 6? I think.

They’re between 14 and 15" and the WW is turning into a bush!

18 Likes

All out of likes. But they look good. @Myfriendis410

2 Likes

my last WW was a real thick bush,with super dense buds!!
i’m sure your’s will not disappoint @Myfriendis410
if and when i make it through my WW seeds i’d love trying the white rhino,or black widow…
nice healthy ladies by the way!

4 Likes

They look great as usual bud. That is becoming a bush! I’m following to see how big those WW will get outdoors.

4 Likes

Very nice! How long til you start flowering them?

1 Like

Phenomenal looking plants :seedling: :star2: :+1::sun_with_face:

1 Like

They look terrific!!! And Huge. 6 weeks? Yowza. My little auto is not anywhere near this size at 5 weeks. Impressive @Myfriendis410

2 Likes

I’ll give them another week, then into final pots. Once they recover they go into SCROG and from that point veg until the screen is populated.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 I am modifying my grow space to accommodate the new fixture added to the other two today. Currently they are on hangers in my grow box and it occurred to me that I could run them right on the roof if I rebuilt it. This allows the advantage of having the heatsinks completely out of the grow space, it adds 8 inches of vertical height and I can add active cooling if it becomes necessary (from the outside). My wife is home today so I’m taking advantage of her being here today.

First though; a couple of hits of Jack Herer and finish assembling my third light.

11 Likes