My Journal Started As One Thing And Went Off The Rails Continued

Nice! Looks like back right one already starting to perk up.

3 Likes

Out of likes, but how are you liking the new strips?! They look really nice

4 Likes

I’m happy so far; they have a much more organic feel to them in the space. Hard to explain but maybe you know what I mean. Where these will really shine is after the girls go into a SCROG. Then I can get right on top of them.

6 Likes

Well done dude! :smile: :+1:

2 Likes

That is nice, @Myfriendis410, thanks for the heads up.

Correction, my endoscope is 40 - 1000X, can’t wait to need to use it to look at trichomes.:crazy_face::+1::writing_hand::chart_with_upwards_trend:

1 Like

Yes I get that about a more organic feel. Looking great @Myfriendis410 .

Is that a grow box built with styrofoam sheets? I have one sheet behind my light shelf where my plant stays when the weather is off outside.

1 Like

Sorry, I just saw this. Yeah, my flowering space is a 4 X 6 X 6 Styrofoam box. It is on a plywood pedestal with casters so I can roll it around. It’s cheap and easy to repair and remarkably strong.

5 Likes

I need to start giving weed away.

24 Likes

well you talked me into it…i guess i could take a little off your hands @Myfriendis410

7 Likes

Count me in too, @Myfriendis410, we are all here for you, buddy! We hate to see you dealing with this awful surplus.:disappointed_relieved:

5 Likes

good to hear, I am on my last jar… Any chance you’ll be visiting the football hall of fame any time soon :v:

was worth a try :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Nice. I really appreciate seeing all the different ways folks get creative and provide what helps their grows flourish. What we pay attention to expands - hahahaha there goes my ole mind again

2 Likes

So I’m seriously considering getting Crystal photo period for my order. I like the high CBD percentage and love the high THC percentage too haha!

Any ideas? Skywalker looks interesting, Blue Dream sounds great but not for outdoors. LSD sounds interesting too.

3 Likes

Good choices!

My list from ilgm as follows:

Blue haze
Black Widow
Agent orange
Fire og
Super lemon haze.

Lots of other good choices too.

6 Likes

5 of them all !!!

4 Likes

Oh My that’s a terrible problem to have @Myfriendis410. I hope you find a way to solve it. hahaha

2 Likes

Crystal is the one. Should be on the way soon.

4 Likes

Crystal a great choice.

Gorilla Glue #4, Skywalker OG, and Fire OG look :eyes: promising too.

Been impressed by Chronic Widow too, dense nuggets, high thc & CBD…

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Myfriendis410!

2 Likes

I second that!
Happy Anniversary!
@Myfriendis410

2 Likes