OMG my first photos

2 Likes

Two weeks out of soil today :sunglasses::blush::sunglasses:

Home for now

11 Likes

Looking good! :+1:

3 Likes

Domes on three of them, they are not liking their change but they’ll be fine

That is why I transfer straight to the grow bucket. The seeds don’t get traumatized. Especially when I can’t really feel with my hands due to the 6 pinched nerves in my neck.

It’s pretty normal, in a couple days they will be kicking it again​:sunglasses::blush::sunglasses:

1 Like
3 Likes

The runt is kicking new growth at bottom. I think they got their toes dipped into the ffof but everyone is recovering nicely. They all recieved 2 cups ph water at 6.5

5 Likes

Been stupid busy with company missed pics at last watering. They didn’t go 5 days without. The runt just looks small now compared to the others. It’s time to decide on training method.

6 Likes

Lazy or tired? I’ll never tell

Looks like funky monkey is getting her shit together.

2 Likes

I topped the second Cheese tonight :sunglasses::blush::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Did a lot of tucking today. Can I pin these fan leaves down?

1 Like

Watering today 25 days old. I did pin down some fan leaves. I can’t wait to see what they look like in the morning. Then I’m gone for two nights so they will be entirely different then. I’m going to miss my kids

8 Likes

Here are the girls I can’t really call them babies anymore. I gave them about 4 cups each of ph water today

9 Likes

4 weeks old today

1 Like

Day 31 new position in tents one of each under blurples and one of each under qb. LST to two of them. Can I remove lower stuff? So the leaves aren’t touching the dirt.

7 Likes

I’ve made divets in the dirt to keep fans from touching. I’d remove a fan or 2 if necessary. I definitely don’t want leaves touching dirt. Looking good, nice job :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Do I need to top these again?

4 Likes