My first photos

This will be my journal for the Late September Drop Thread…
COMING SOON TO A TENT NEAR ME…

13 Likes

Sweet set to watching :+1:

3 Likes
      THE STARS OF THE SHOW

BRUCE BANGER 
                      CHEESE
             EACH FEMINIZED X2

Showtime— September 25, 2019
4 Likes

IT IS DONE!!!
One Cheese sunk straight to the bottom, never had that happen before

The one that sunk quickly may have a cracked or otherwise breached hull, captain. I’d go ahead toss it into your medium and keep it moist. :v:

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Next stop…wet paper towel with dome I’ll have solo cups ready tomorrow. Forgive this naive question but about how long in solo cup before going into 7 gal life vessel

3 Likes

I usually wait until I see roots poking out the bottom, or the leaves start to hang over the sides of the cup…usually not very long at all, but it depends on the plant/strain/conditions/etc. No worries, you don’t know if you don’t know, you know?

3 Likes

I know!!

1 Like

The first destination… solo cup filled with ff happy frog with a expanded jiffy puck with netting removed in the center. They’re still a bit warm so I’ll put seeds in soon but not yet.

1 Like

Mine usually sprout a root between 24 to 48 hours. Speaking of that…I need to toss 2 seeds in damp toilet paper.

2 Likes

New kids in place and their neighbors
:sunglasses::blush::sunglasses:

7 Likes

One BB up and one C crowning

3 Likes

Cheese is up

I only wrap mine in wet paper towel not sure what soaking them does first have seen others do it. Mine usually have tails in 24 hours just doing the paper towels.

@DankGunslinger Soaking allows them to re hydrate and then will grow a root. I just did
2 seeds with this method. And then put them in damp toilet paper and only 1 got a root.

1 Like

Yeah seems like doing the same thing twice I wrap.mine in wet paper towel and they have tails in 24hrs. Very high success rate doing it this way. To each their own I just heard of drowning them so.

You only soak on average 18 hours. I’ve only had 1 seed not get a root and it probably had a crack. No biggie as it was free seeds.’:+1:

Babies got their nursery today and I light leak checked my tent and when inside when lights are off, I see no light coming in. Yea!!! I guess it shines out more because of the bright lights

1 Like

Two Cheese babies and one Bruce Banger baby so far still waiting for one BB to show itself.

1 Like