My first photos

Your plants are looking absolutely beautiful, lady.

3 Likes

When would one typically flip to 12-12 I’ve never done that before with my autos

1 Like

Once they start showing sexual maturity, aka pistils.

Or, really, whenever tf you want.

2 Likes

I’ve read they will double in size after flip so I was thinking along those lines, once they are half the height that I want them, I’ll flip. I don’t want them getting to tall for my tent. Am I thinking correctly @blackthumbbetty @PurpNGold74 ?

3 Likes

You are thinking correctly. Who knew that was possible?

3 Likes

:joy: I know, right? I guess the higher I am, the better I think…cuz I am high AF :+1::v::green_heart:

3 Likes

That sounds about right.

2 Likes

I took the top tops I tippety topped the tippety tops

2 Likes

I’ve had a few runts that grew up to be the best plant in the lot. Beauty of nature. They look nice. The labels are great so you know just what you’re looking at. :+1:

2 Likes

My Seemango Auto is doing exactly that started small and slow but now she’s big and beautiful

1 Like

And quite the wild child if I remember correctly. Fricking Seemango… i was sure u were going to cull her at more then one point. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

A couple close calls with her but she’s looking great now next for darkness

Took tops off runt today and the tallest cheese

I just got caught up on all of the posts and pictures. I’m coming along for the ride, that is if you don’t mind. Looking awesome so far :+1:

1 Like

My runt has ugly leaves this morning

5 Likes

Whole plant in first pic then ugly leaves. What am I seeing? What can I do to stop it last watering runoff was 6.1 ph 1150 ppm so not hungry. Could ph cause that?

1 Like

Coco or soil?

Soil ffof ffhf layered

Yes, you want it a little higher, 6.3 - 6.8ish. Adjust the ‘in’ pH next feeding before adding or removing anything from their diet, I bet that’s all it is.

1 Like