My first outdoor auto grow

@Jmesser80… Wow, gorgeous!! Great job very plentiful :grimacing::leaves::leaves:

I just updated yesterday but the pics were from last Thursday. Here are some pics from today. The cold nights are really starting to bring out the blueberry auto.
Blueberry auto

Northern lights auto

@bob31 @Covertgrower @bonnie1 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger @Ron330 @Capt_Seeweed @Smokin_ernie @SmoknGranny

14 Likes

Beautiful looking plants! Thanks for tagging me. I look forward to following along for your harvest!

1 Like

Fantastic!!! Great looking :seedling::heart:

1 Like

Beautiful!!

1 Like

Very nice @Jmesser80 52 here this morning… I think I’m too close to harvest though.

1 Like

Looking great @Jmesser80

1 Like

I’m drooling :drooling_face: very nice :+1:

1 Like

@bob31 I checked my trichomes the other day and all seems to be milky, I’m hoping they start to turn amber this week so I can harvest the blueberry this weekend. The northern lights seems to be taking longer and I’m guessing it has a few more weeks to go at least. Most of the pistols are still white.

2 Likes

@Jmesser80 just watch closely when they start turning amber it happens fast lol one day milky no amber and then a little amber then a lot lol
Just do daily inspections once you start seeing the darker color bro :+1:

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 I’m hoping she is ready this weekend. The way the light is coming up now it doesn’t hit the plants until noon or so and I’ve been noticing the dew staying on the leafs longer so I’m afraid of mold. I’ve found a few spots where I noticed a little mold but cut out the effected areas.
She smells fantastic and I’m excited to try her out. None of my white widow grows had the fruity smell to them and the blueberry is very fruity.

2 Likes

If you have the time you could gently shake off the morning dew @Jmesser80 just a thought

2 Likes

@Jmesser80…Was checking in …how did the harvest to ?

1 Like

@Kcdaniels I ended up with a couple jars of each. Turned out pretty well. I’m going to try a few autos indoors and see how much of a difference there is.

2 Likes

Right on man
I hope my blueberry and northen lights autos outside do as well as yours man!!

mine are still tiny

4 Likes

Looking good though @Growit. They start taking off soon.

@Jmesser80 … burying the pot, what a great idea in the case of having to move them! Wish I’d thought of that, although in outdoor grow it would be some big holes to dig. Good luck, will read along with your journal :smiley:

1 Like

@Jmesser80 I find for stealth, staight into the ground is better, but take care to find a good spot and take into account how big they will get… i messed up my grow spot because I underestimated theeir size, but too late to move them now so figers X’d …

1 Like

I think actually wasn’t too big of a hole when I burried them. Worked out pretty good. I burried 1 bucket in the ground and the inserted the bucket with plant intk the first bucket. Kept it a low profile.

Mad ! Does bubble hash give you a high?
@Countryboyjvd1971