My first outdoor auto grow

@bonnie1 here isn’t a link to some bubble bags.
I have some but haven’t used them yet. I have 2 harvests worth of trim in my freezer to make some hash but just haven’t been motivated to do so. I even have all the ice etc. just haven’t been ready to make it lol.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ESH7OBI/ref=asc_df_B01ESH7OBI5123754/?tag=hyprod-20&creative=395033&creativeASIN=B01ESH7OBI&linkCode=df0&hvadid=196266503207&hvpos=1o3&hvnetw=g&hvrand=12080504228136910908&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=m&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9001981&hvtargid=pla-315184907751

2 Likes

@Jmesser80… thanks for that… I probably won’t have time for that right now but will definitely try later. I put all my leaves in a baggy for later. I really appreciate your help and conversation :grimacing:

1 Like

Not a problem @bonnie1.
That’s what I did. I just put all my leaf and trimming from harvest in a ziplock bag and throw it in the freezer for later use. I meant to make some my first
Grow but never got around to it and same this past grow. But now I gots lot of trim to make it with so I should get a descent amount.

@Countryboyjvd1971… I’ll wait till I get everything for harvest then get shaker and press. I’ll definitely let you know when I’m ready. Thanks a lot, really learned a lot today…

2 Likes

Thanks. I just want to make sure I have this correct. All the methods use DRIED and CURED whether it’s trim or bud? I ask as I’ve read some just use frozen fresh trim. Too much reading can get confusing :confounded:

2 Likes

I agree @SmoknGranny . I start getting confused after reading so much. I see all these ways to make vape juice, the hash thing, which I have never done. I bought a little press and a grinder but forgot the shaker. I owe my soul to Amazon!! Would like to make bubble hash too but the thought of the look on my husband’s face if I get one more thing makes me hesitate

3 Likes

Indey and cure everything @SmoknGranny some will do fresh but imo tastes better if cures even justvfir a few weeks
So save all trim and lower popcorn buds that’s what I do you’ll be surprised what you’ll get off it :+1:
@FreakyDeekie if you need help you can tag me as well I’ll walk you threw it lol all good
It can definitely get confusing when your try to absorb everything at once
You girls will get it just takes a little time then it gets easier :+1: :cowboy_hat_face: :v: CB

3 Likes

Yep. I love Amazon also…maybe too much :joy: I’m picking and choosing my “experiments” based on what I have on hand, can make & cost efficiency. One thing at a time & gathering info before trying the next one. Heck, it’s not like the good old days of just making sure you had rolling papers etc!!!

2 Likes

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 for the help and encouragement. I’m so looking forward to trying so much to make the most of my upcoming harvest. And at the same time making decisions for the next one!!! LOL

2 Likes

Any time I can assist @SmoknGranny
But its time for me to crash I get up at 230 am everyday to head to work :+1:
Have a great night

2 Likes

Good night and sweet dreams :sleeping:

1 Like

I was gonna chime in and say this is the easier process @bonnie1

I can get you some links from amazon for ideas too

Pollen Shaker

Pollen Press

https://www.amazon.com/Inches-Engineered-Cylinder-Tincture-Crusher/dp/B00B2GI5J4/ref=sr_1_6?tag=greenrel-20

3 Likes

@bob31… hey bob, thanks for that link, definitely want easier, :joy: and would love to make hash! Right now I’m utilizing the popcorn buds at bottom of plants, have quite a bit cause didn’t prune. They are gooey and quite potent premature, so I’m very excited for the finished product. Right now I’m drying 6 branches, some buds have amber and the smell his heavenly. Experimenting with drying and getting it just right for a good smoke! Thanks bob for everything you’ve done for me, you were the first to come to my aid when I first started out and I appreciate all your expert advice & concern… not quite done with first grow but gonna germinate two autos as soon as I get time…gotta keep growing, I love it :grimacing::seedling::herb:

3 Likes

Bob you are the man lol both are exactly what I own
And work great :+1: @bob31 @bonnie1

2 Likes

thanks @bonnie1 I’ve been following along the whole time, but CB and the others were faster than me most of the time! HAHA You’ll do fine! The second grow is much easier as you already know most of what to do. Always good to get input from your peeps tho!

@Countryboyjvd1971 I thought they were. I take good notes! Those are the ones I bought too! Haven’t used them yet, but I will soon!

2 Likes

Your going to love it lol when your ready get with me I give you a few tips and tricks lol @bob31

3 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971…hey countryboy how you doin today? I’m off this afternoon to hydro store for booster and Walmart for jars, scale, another rack & bigger clips or clamps to hang (not sure?)…list goes on. I’m drying and enjoying my weed! :grimacing::leaves::herb::seedling:

4 Likes

@bonnie1 I’m good
Woohoo hydro store run that’s always fun lol
Toys and stuff to look at :+1:
The list never ends Bonnie once you have all you need all the stuff on the wish list move to the top lol
Glad your enjythe smoke it’s a great feeling knowing you grew it imo :+1:

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971… just hit me yesterday that I pulled this off and ended up with some of the best weed I’ve had in years! The final product will be fantastic cause the small buds are gooey, potent and smells great, I sleep with a gooey branch near my pillow… haha​:joy::joy::joy: have a great day! I’ll be in touch :grimacing::leaves:

3 Likes

@bonnie1 when I dry mine I use string rather than clips and wrap the string around the stem a few times. Just another option, I know the clips aren’t exspensive but a ball of string is pretty cheap as well. Just wanted to throw it out there in case you run out of clips.

1 Like