My first Grow of marijuana

I thought I read some where that you use both for flower I guess I was wrong… Glad I asked the question @Covertgrower @Myfriendis410

Just an update plants have all been transplanted mostly into their forever homes. They seem to be growing a lot better filling out and starting to grow some height. I just have to remember their only 21-22 days old from germination. on dark cycle right now will post pictures later when lights come back on.at 2 pm @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @MattyBear @merlin44 @livefast @TxGrowman @BIGE @Myfriendis410

2 Likes

@Royc I think we are all a bit surprised at how slow things seem to progress when we start our first grows. It seems impossible that those scrawny little seedlings will ever turn into big ol’ buds.

Patience took some effort, but, believe me, if you follow the advice of the experienced growers (not me) you will be fine and have a great harvest and a great experience with your first grow.

Your plants appear to be doing very well, good job!:+1:

2 Likes

Yea @Royc it’s def like @merlin44 was saying it seems like forever but it’s awesome when it gets goin good and ya get to watch everything and remember whoa this was that? Lol

2 Likes

One of mine, big momma is 88 days in lol

I cant wait to chop my first full harvest just wait! Your doin good job so far, check em out later @Royc

1 Like

Those are rock-n can’t wait hope mine are at least half that

1 Like

Haha that started as this

just takes time n some lovin lol

1 Like

In regards to your light, you can turn both on for flowering @Royc

1 Like

thank you @Covertgrower

@livefast here are the pics I promised

21-22 days old

4 Likes

Lookin good @Royc :+1:

Can u take a pic in natural light looks like u have something going on. Are your leaves spotted white or is that the pic?

2 Likes

That’s what I saw, too. Maybe spraying the leaves? Spraying with the lights on can burn the leaves, could be from that. Otherwise, they look great :+1:

They were still wet from a spritz But i have a few new pics a brown spot I’m worried about

@anon95385719 @elheffe702

3 Likes

Right now it looks like u dripped something on it and it burned the leaf. Watch it closely to see if it spreads. If it does it’s a deficiency

1 Like

Do you see the spots still?

No the white is gone. Weird for water to show white but it had to b Bc it’s gone now

Reflection maybe

@anon95385719 @elheffe702 there is white spots this is a look through a microscope

3 Likes

Your plant has dandruff. Lol I’m kidding, I don’t know what that is. But I wouldn’t worry about it.

1 Like