My first grow journal. Starring GDP

Cool :cool: grow brother…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

What’s up my brothers and sisters! Sorry for the long time no speak. Been busy getting geared up for the next run. Gonna be starting the new journal in about a week. Got 5 blue dream and 5 GG in coco now. Will post all the info on the new journal. But the DTxC99 is coming along great just following it to the finish line as of now. Started the flush about a week ago and plan on going dark in about a week. Ppms as of now are reading 650 out from 1 plant and the other is reading 450 so I think I will get the flush I was looking for. And got some up close shots last night and starting the see the amber I’m looking for. Hope all is well and safe! Happy New Years everyone!! :call_me_hand::+1::v:

10 Likes

Good to hear from ya! Happy New Year n tag me in your new journal .:+1::v:

2 Likes

Echoing what @kdawg said give me a tag when you start up.

1 Like

What a wonderful sight to see on the morning of the first day of a new year @Loudman
Stunningly beautiful
Happy new year.
Tag me I’m watching
Cheers

1 Like

They’re looking like some :fire: Brother!! :sunglasses::+1::+1: I hope you have a fantastic Née year and please tag me in your next journal :notebook: plz! :v::call_me_hand::love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Echoing all the above :point_up_2::point_up_2:very very nice…tag me when you start the new thread…:wink::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

I will definitely tag each of you. I’m forever thankful for all the knowledge y’all taught me. This next run will definitely be interesting and my goals are gonna be even higher this next grow.

4 Likes

The DTxC99 are going to get the 48 hours of darkness starting tonight. Would it be okay to just turn the lights out now?

8 Likes

Don’t see why it wouldn’t be ok.

3 Likes

I second @kdawg you should have no problems Brother!! And they look Awesome and that’s an understatement!! :sunglasses::+1::+1::v::metal:

2 Likes

@kdawg @Dman1969 thanks my brothas!! I’m ready to give out a smoke report on it already. I should have taken a little sample but I controlled myself and am going to wait it out for the real deal!:+1::+1:

3 Likes

You got patience! Me not so much!! A bud would be goin down Brother!!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

As per above :point_up_2::point_up_2:you good to go…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

These photo’s are just incredible of your grow.
Its amazing how you have captured every single detail of your flowers.
Fantastic you must be so so amazingly happy with your results.
Well done.
Stunning
@Loudman

1 Like

Exact same thing happened to me installing carbon filter. It dropped and hit right where I topped it split almost identical. She was a bit smaller but man it was good bud.

2 Likes

Excellent work. I cannot tell you how many “couplings and connectors” I have Engineeredout of random materials. Lol vent covers from plywood and a cardboard tube insert to connect that plate to pipe to bring in air from outside. Marijuana magyvering. :orangutan::clap::spider_web:

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ve been playing around with the macro lens and learning a few techniques with my phone. Definitely loving the lens tho for sure!!:+1::v:

2 Likes

Lol You gotta do what you gotta do to make stuff work like you want. But the little cardboard vent works so I’m happy.:+1:

1 Like

Yep. I was content as it was a do on the fly to finish the crop and remedy later. Amazing the stuff a guy can think about when forced into solving a problem lol.

3 Likes