My first grow journal. Starring GDP

I figured I would start my first actual grow journal. I have 3 gdp seeds from ILGM in happy frog. They are in solos and they are on a 24/7 light cycle right now under a 65w blurple in a 2x4x5 tent. I put a 6 inch clip fan on them as soon as they got their first true set for stem strength. Today is day 12.image

11 Likes

@Hellraiser @Dman1969 @dbrn32 @PurpNGold74 @Happilyretired @Covertgrower @pptrsha1 @ReconBravo @repins12 this is my first journal y’all are more than welcome to tag along for this wild ride.

5 Likes

I’ll tag along. You’re off to a good start!

1 Like

Looking good. Everyone loves GDP good choice. Best of luck and lurking along

3 Likes

I’m outta likes but thank for the invite and I will join the ride!! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

1 Like

I’m looking to order some more seeds. What’s a good variety pack?

Gold Leaf is on the MUST grow list. Check that pack out…

The Bling Bling or the OG… i saw a few more. What kind of flavors do you prefer?

3 Likes

Yea I’ve seen a bunch growing it. I’m just going to go look around. But I want different seeds so I can eventually just start cloning rather than buying more seeds

I like that bling bling pack. I gotta go look now. Lol

It is wicked. Crystal is also on thr list of must grow/smokes. And Super Silver Haze is the only haze ive actually enjoyed smoking

2 Likes

I thinking I’m going to get that and the berry pack right beside just for the strawberry cough. I’ve heard good thing about strawberry cough. Ever tired it?

Isn’t that what regular seeds are for?

2 Likes

I’m gonna come along for the ride. Thanks for the tag :v:

1 Like

My last grow I had strawberry cough. Mine has a very berry terpene profile. She was a tall grower.

1 Like

Are you referring to bag seeds? I’m still trying to get the knowledge on cloning.

Sometimes bag seeds are from hermaphrodite plants, and frequently don’t have strong genetics.

Some seed sites sell regular seeds, they’re very stable growers, and often have a higher yield.

2 Likes

I’ve only bought from here. I’m a lil skittish about other sites. Any good reputable banks you know of? @Covertgrower

I’m along for the ride :wink:

1 Like

There are seed banks to order from, most carry regular seeds.
Dc seed exchange is just one of many banks. A lot of the choices depends on what you’re looking for. If I am looking for something specific, I’ll figure who the breeder is, and purchase it from them, if they don’t sell directly, they often have a list of distributors that are reputable.

1 Like

Ok thanks bud👍