My first grow journal. Starring GDP

Thanks. Yea I have 4 inch intake fans to keep fresh air in the tents and 6 inch exhaust.

1 Like

You have the terminology wrong, this is called stoner ingenuity LOL :laughing:

4 Likes

It’s called redneck stoner ingenuity! :wink::rofl::joy::sweat_smile::sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

@Bulldognuts @Dman1969 the best ideas come after a good toke session. Good news is it works tho.

3 Likes

Instead of running all the ductwork you could relocate it to next room over.

1 Like

The dehumidifier?

Correct. I usually had my dehumidifier, running in the adjoining room, to keep heat issues down.

1 Like

I tired running it right outside the room in the hallway and it wouldn’t keep the humidity down. So I had to put it back in the room. This next grow ima keep the humidity around 40-50 the whole grow.

1 Like

If you already attempted, then you already fixed it. I had to move my inlet to the room it the unit was in.

2 Likes

I want to get a ink bird controller for my humidifier and dehumidifier. What is the best model for this?

End of week 7 for the DTxC99. Gonna give them one more week of feeding then straight water after that.

8 Likes

Looks like you got the GDP’s out of there in the nick of time!:+1:

1 Like

I think you may have a week more than you think. But looking fantastic Brother!! :sunglasses::+1::+1::v::love_you_gesture:

Really nice flowers @Loudman thanks for sharing

1 Like

Looking good. I JUST flipped my 2 GDP, 2nd run. It was yum!

3 Likes

Just finished a blunt of mine and wow. It’s getting better by the day. You will definitely be pleased.

1 Like

Thanks my brotha!:call_me_hand::v: Got some pics and I’m gonna have to agree with you.

8 Likes

Thanks!

Far out there amazing @Loudman sweet

1 Like

Very Nice :ok_hand:

1 Like