Monk's 4th: 3 chem dog and 3 gorilla glue

two of the three plants have little tails sticking out at 48 hours. i will either plant tonight or tomorrow i suspect.

4 Likes

planted the 3 girls at 9:30 am

6 Likes

Rock n Roll baby!!

2 Likes

i know that i got two of the seeds in their hole that i dug for them but not sure about the last one lol i think it was in there but couldn’t tell for sure, but didn’t see it lying out so i’m going with the idea that it was in the hole lol. i always have a problem getting the girls to do what i want them to do lol

2 Likes

3rd day germ for all three plants.

3 Likes

Tell em to hurry up. Scy wants pics…

2 Likes

You can say it Monk - you always have problems getting it in the hole, we understand, no judgement! LoL
It’s funny you say that Trish just commented tje other day " look there’s a new plant in the pot, surely one I missed the hole with AGAIN

3 Likes

reminds me of an old joike… tastes like sh!t… wrong hole hun lol

4 Likes

when i planted the seeds this morning i spritzed each cup 5 times which doused the soil pretty good. i always give extra water when i first put the seeds in soil. with the solo cups, if you check for weight you can tell where the water is. with the soil i’m using the water pretty much just goes thru it if you pour so i always spritz. i coated the floor of the box with spritzed distilled water to bring the humidity up. when i opened the box to put the cups in the humidity was 28% and temp was 68f. within an hour the humidity was 68%. there is moisture on the sides of the box but i expect that with how much humidity i am keeping in the box and the ambient temp of the basement.

3 Likes

4th day germ for all plants

i posted earlier that i had been smoking for 61 years, that is a mis-print. i have been smoking for 51 years.

2 Likes

See what pot does to your brain.
Those commercials where right!
This is your brain on drugs…Pharmaceutical that is

4 Likes

I started at 11 and will be 56 in August :v:

3 Likes

11…wtf. my son is 11, no way he dies leave the computer to try!! Much difference now days. Computers have replaced BMX and exploring the woods…

2 Likes

yea, that part is sad. we used to spend 8 to 12 hours a day outside, but we only had one tv station we could get where we lived. hopefully he gets more than just games but even that is good training for his later years. fact is we are dinosaurs, everything will be puter oriented… btw, after i burn one i’m going into town to replace my old laptop with a new one… thanks covid 19 for the extra money in the bank lol

1 Like

i’d guess you had older brothers or sisters. that happened a lot :grinning:

1 Like

spritzed all 3 cups 4 times this morning. humidity 64% temp 74f

1 Like

Yeah, that sucks. I see it some in my step kids and a lot in my grandkids. Take the tablet or the phone away and you woulda just thought that I gave em a beat down. Shit when I was a kid we got in trouble for not coming back in the house when we were supposed to
@monkman I think that we only got 3-5 channels and that depended on which way the wind was blowing and if you could get the antenna rotator to work and rabbit ear antenna. WTF would these kids do nowadays? The rule when I was young was be back in before the street lights come on. No older brothers and sisters but, my friends had plenty. I hope that all is well with y’all. Be safe and Stay HIGH :+1: :v:

3 Likes

wooo hooo new laptop

3 Likes

awww crap, this was supposed to be in monk’s 3