Monk's 4th: 3 chem dog and 3 gorilla glue

i will be dropping 3 chem dog seeds into distilled water to start my 4th grow next saturday. i have an underachieved goal from my last grow that i’m going to try to accomplish this time. i’m going to try to keep the fan leaves from all yellowing out in the first two weeks of flowering. to accomplish this i will be starting buddha grow in the second week of veg. another difference is i’m not going to put a half inch of supersoil in the bottom of the solo cup for the seedling. last time it impeded the roots from growing down there and the supersoil just fell off when i repotted.

the components are all the same. two jardin 4x4x6 tents one for veg and one for flower. sunsystem 315 in veg tent, sun 630 in flower tent. 6 inch exhaust fan in flower tent with filter in tent. a hurricane 18 inch fan in each tent and a 4 inch clip on in both. 3 gallon cloth pots with supersoil from the treehouse for grow medium. i will be watering with tap water run thru one of those pitcher filters adding regen a root, fish sh!t, and hydroguard with each watering after the plants get into the veg tent. when they do need nutes i will be starting buddha grow at 2 weeks of veg and will be keeping veg time down to 35 days as these two plants are tall. i will be topping each plant twice to help with that. i will continue buddha grow at least 2 weeks into flower and possibly a little more. i will be starting silicate by europonic starting 2 weeks into flowering and will be starting buddha bloom at 3rd week of flower.

i will be starting with a jiffy pod box that i got with my first grow for the germ/seedling stage. i bought a tall cover for it, it came with one about 3 inches high and this ones 12, and will be able to keep the solo cupped plants in there until they are ready to transplant to 3 gallon. i use strictly distilled water for the first two stages and put seeds in distilled water only to crack them until tail comes out. i use mycorrhizae with each transplant and with planting the cracked seed. i will have a clear solo cup inside an opaque solo and will have 5 holes a quarter inch from bottom and two holes in the bottom of the clear cups, two holes in bottom of opaque. i will be using mother earth’s potting soil for the seedling stage and will fill cups to a little over half to try to have them ready to transplant in 3 weeks . light will be a 2 foot 4 bulb t5 HO.

i am really hoping to keep from yellowing the leaves in flower this time, i’ve gotten good pot but would like to see what happens when i keep the plants healthier thru flower. these two strains are my buddies and my favorites right now so it will be nice to see if i can get thru them.

6 Likes

oops forgot to add, i will be sticking to my 6/2 lighting hours seedling thru veg.

1 Like

Good luck and happy growing :metal::eagle::us::us::us:

1 Like

Alright Monk… I got it set to watch, good luck my man. Can’t wait to see them grow. Hey quick question - do you still have green left from the the last grow and which strain did you like the best plus smoke short smoke report on it?

1 Like

welome @LoCoRock my first harvest from monk’s 3 is coming up in the next 2 to 4 weeks, afgan, it is smelling real sweet

here is the link

here’s my 4th @Not2SureYet

i will be dropping seeds Sat.

1 Like

@RandomlyRan here is my 4th

1 Like

@repins12 here is 4th

1 Like

Now this one I hadn’t found yet. Thanks. I am tuned to watching. :v:

1 Like

yw bud :grinning: i will start posting on here saturday. just had some time last saturday so i started it.

1 Like

welcome to my 4th @repins12, @imSICKkid @RandomlyRan
here is my 4th try @Bubblehead, will be starting Saturday

3 Likes

@Skydiver

1 Like

Got it, thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

welcome bud

@CoyoteCody

1 Like

Thanks!!