MikeyG Grow Journal

Thanks growmies appreicate yall, hope yall having a good start to the new year.

1 Like

Plants looking good, counting as this day 2 of veg, i know ppl start it at diff times but i start it when growth becomes more noticable and can tell the roots are comfortable exploring their environment.

3 Likes

Day 45 of flower, watered all the ladies with a light/basic compost compost tea after letting them dry out really well for 4 days. The aromas continue to grow and change as the buds swell a little each day. I also couldnt help myself and poped 3 avenue of the giants ladies as well. i plan to keep all these baby ladies shorter then i usually do with minimal lst in the form of a trellis for the pheno hunt. Other than that i hope everyone is having a good weekend.

2 Likes

1 Like

Day 48 flower, watered all big girls today and gave low doseage of silica in hopes to encourage to the plants to pack on a few extra pounds. The temps continue to go down so i lowered lights again so their 10in above highest part of canopy and around 20 in from the lowest point.

3 Likes

Looking good in there brother @Mikeygbaby1234

1 Like

Ty bud! Cant wait till harvest,! Just ordered a wine fridge with humidity and temp controls sogonna try curing with it and groove bags this time around.

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan. Those Grove Bags are the ticket.

2 Likes

I just received my first order of grove bags. Iā€™m going to need some advice as to exactly how to use them. :blush::v:
Your plants are Awesome :sunglasses:

1 Like

Hey fill good to see ya bud how have ya been? Ty chicolopes keepi g switching smells on me today the smell like rubber gloves and sugar lol the banank k is all maple syrup and fruityness.
Concerning the grove bags, from my understanding if you put the buds in at the correct moisture level (55ish%)and the bag maitains that humidity without burping somehow with magic lol. After that you can either seal the bags or not ive read it doesnt really make a diff, and store in good darkplace. For me Its usually temps that get me. In the summer time it stays 110+ all summer long even with ac its like mid to high 80 in the tent with all the lights going. But hoping the bags and bud fridge helps preserve those terps.

Babies got watered today. Only 1 ave of the giants has popped through and i see another pushing through, still no sight of the third tho.

2 Likes

Day 51 flower. Watered all the ladies today, sadly i think only 1 of the 3 ave of the giants is gonna popp through the soil. Gonna go back to soaking my seeds instead of trying to direct plant into cup. Think the night time temps got to cold.

1 Like

2 Likes

Lastly. i would say the bananas seem to have a couple weeks to go checked trichs and like 2% amber. The northers have roughly the same amont of time althought they have closer to 10%amber. The chocolopes are nowhere near done and have a feeling these will go the full 70 days if not more.

1 Like

54th day of flower. Watered today,everything going good seeing daily weight gain on all the plants

4 Likes

My first better one went 11 weeks in flower

2 Likes

Hey bud, yeah I have a feeling that these will have a similar harvest date.

1 Like

@Mikeygbaby1234, pretty plants. I really enjoyed your thread.

1 Like

Hey Noddy thank you much appreciated and awesome glad you found and enjoyed it and its nice to meet you.

Day 55 flower, Woke up to the tent turning purple always nice to see.

3 Likes