MikeyG Grow Journal

Went in to check on girls today and i swear i see a visible difference from last night lol i always love to see it. The aromas seem to have gotten stronget to it smell like an exceptionally suggary smelling bowl of fruit loop. Each chocolope is expressing diff terps as well from lemony fruit, to a funky earty smell, but all have that sugar smell.the Banana kushes are expressing a tropiical fruit almost like fruity ceral. One norther light is giving off a sweet/musky/earthy smells while the other is all sweet, floral,rose lavendar aroma. Happy new years eve everyone hope u guys are being safe out there.

4 Likes

Pheno hunt underway, couple bad girls havent cracked yet but all of the vanilla frostings( VF) have poped and are already loving life. All the (VF) tap roots poped well within 24 hours. My new light also arrived so now my 5x5 is officially up and running. The light wont let me take a good pic tho.

3 Likes

Most of the girls have poped and are begining to stretch, 2 bad girls never poped tails, the one with the bag over it was 1 i was hoping would pull through but never sprouted. One of the vanilla frostings has a mutation with sets of 3 leaves and was the 1st to pop a tail and through the soil so even at this stage shes got my interest.

Day 36 of flower, watered all the girls today.

3 Likes

We’re halfway done! I love when my garden is just flowing like this

2 Likes

Same here lol The smells are getting more noticable forsure u got anything growing on?

1 Like

Another thing to note would be they do not like my light at over 80% deff seeing some stress. To remedy this for my next grow i have some exhale bags on the way to raise the co2 in the room.

Early vegging on my current grow

Godfather og, god’s gift, dj short blueberry,blue gelato 41 photos

WW, afghan hawaii, romulan haze and candy kush autos

3 Likes

They look beautiful man

2 Likes

Trichome shot! All girls seem to be focusing on trich production then stacking weight which aye no complaints. Could only snap a pic of the 1 plant b4 lights out.

1 Like

What a lovely sight :blush::v:

1 Like

Day 39 of flower

3 Likes

That is a sea of buds!! Very nice! :blush::v:

1 Like

Ty bud!hope youre havinf a good new year.

1 Like

Thank you. I hope the new year treats you well!! :blush::v:

1 Like

Watered all plants today, seedlings could be doing better i used the cheap organic soil at walmart to start them in and im begining to regret it. Day 41 flower

1 Like

3 Likes

Opened up the tent and was smacked in the face with a fruitbowl and maple syrup aroma.

3 Likes

WOWZA Those are mouth watering!! :blush::v:

1 Like

Those look scrumptious!!! :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

2 Likes