MikeyG Grow Journal

Poping seeds.(2 banana kush, 2 northern L, 3 chocolopes)all organic grow custom soil mix of recycled soil, home made worm castings, kelp meal, coast of maine lobster compost, down to earth 4-4-4 blend 10lbs, flower girl bloom booster 2.5lb, pulverized eggshells about 40 eggs worth,pummice the cheap bonsai stuff,5lbs of rice hulls, mychroryzal fungi about 1/4 table spoon worth on tap root and hole ) After mix had enough material 70 gallons with a touch left over for compost teas.

8 Likes

Happy Friday Evening. Sounds like a good time going to happy in this grow. I will tag along if I may. :blush::v:

1 Like

Very nice!! How much of all of this did you use :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Set ta watch if thats ok :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey bud, i used rougly 49 gallons spred out between 7, 7gallon fabric pots. And i amesed my outside garden as well and still have plenty left for compost teas ect.

2 Likes

yeah bud no prob thanks for tagging along.

2 Likes

yeah man anytime thanks for stoping by

1 Like

Took around 6 days for all to pop through the soil, only thing to do now is maintain environment and wait for light cups to water.

1 Like

Starting to stretch to the light, cups still heavy, just maintaining environment low 70s humidity around the same

1 Like

Lil change in the last couple day, will prob water in the next 2 or 3 days

Been a few days thought id check back in. They’ve just been watered growth seems a lil slower then i’m used to but aye they seem happy so no complaints. A side note i just found out my humidifier has a bright light that had been all the whole time during lights out. So fixed that glad caught it now rather than in flower.

Another day in the books plants looking pretty good. One has some leaf curling environment has been pretty good so idk maybe genetics?

Plants picking i
Up growth speed, the stuff on the leaves is de as i spotted some gnats in the room.

Looking healthy and happy :blush::v:

1 Like

Thank you,been pretty smooth so far. Hbu have any grows going on?

1 Like

3 Likes

I am working on getting a grow going. It has be an up hill climb. None of my babies have been happy. Here is a couple pictures of what I have. One of them has been named twisted sister. You can guess which one :rofl::rofl:.
Happy Growing :blush::v:

Hey there bud yeah i see whatcha mean about the twisted sister lol any thoughts on what may be cusing it? Only experience ive had with warped seedlings is when the ph was out of wack paired with over waterings.

1 Like

I don’t have a clue. I growing with Earth Dust so no ph issue. I’m going to ride her out to the end. I will post updates :blush::v: