MeEasy what is going on now (Part 2)

Hey bro Easy :muscle::100: my rss has max 10 days left to live :money_mouth_face: she’s the prettiest plant ive ever grown :heart:

8 Likes

Oh snap another jaydawg eeh. My bad it was @Jaydawg6528 lol. Welcome tho man.

2 Likes

How have ya been there @Jaydawg6528 been a while brotha. Been shooting u text messages and all said F it and gave up. Hope all is well with u bro.

2 Likes

She is definitely pretty :heart_eyes: and from here looks about ready

timber-timbera

7 Likes

Pulling the photo that ran 12/12 from seed @MeEasy . Smaller yield by far. Easy though. Just pulled down a 3x3 and my 4x8. Put up a 5x5 and kept a 3x3 for sprout. All auto this winter. After my shutdown in feb. I am back to overproducing…lol. been working all night. Fun stuff. Truly is. Put 2 550r in the 5x5. That should kill it. Going to be on a 12/12 for a while. Electric getting nasty. If I did not have such strong lights I wouldnt run the auto there. Have 3 auto strains inc. . Critical+ 2.0, Og kush, and Northern lights. 26 total beans. I think 6 at a time. 2 of each. Man i get lazier by the day. Way too dialed in.

13 Likes

Thank you Sir for all your help and dedication :pray: She’s milky but still a few clears and no amber yet gonna give her another week

4 Likes

That is a lot of light especially for autos but that’s what the dimmer is for. It’s always better to have to much than not enough :grin:
I’m definitely not going to get a 6oz average on the 12/12 crew but they’re looking good

Your girls are looking good definitely a tent full of pretty

3 Likes

Thanks Easy. Yea dimmers rule. These older Hlg kick butt. I put new boards on 1.

3 Likes

Great to see ya brother! How’s your grow going these days?

4 Likes

Welp last week i top dressed my mother plant i was going to flower her just figured out i top dressed with base instead of boost lmfao also called GSSC again about my base having a strong ammonia smell and they are now sending me a new batch for free thats some good customer service anywhoo the plant i top dressed with that ammonia smelling base lol is now looking shitty and wont perk up and i need more cuttings lol @Graysin check your ig buddy

5 Likes

Just wanted to give an update especially since your last advice has been going so well :slight_smile:

She’s Amnesia Haze Auto week 14, week 7 of flower ends today.

I’ve only been giving water and every other contains 1/2 strength calmag. Her colas are approx 2”
wide and still fattening every cpl days.

Here she is! All comments and suggestions are welcome :slight_smile: I plan on harvesting her as soon as she stops fattening for a few days.

16 Likes

Nice girl.

1 Like

She looks great :+1: keep up the good work

1 Like

Nice still got weeks left to her see how all the pistils r kinda long and scraggly looking. When it goes thru it’s final phase of swell I should not really see too much of the pistils as the calyx swells around it kinda covering most of the pistil usually like about quarter inch or so of pislil shows by end. Do u have a scope to scope the tricomes on the plant

3 Likes

Excellent, thank you again brother!

Here are pictures from mid week, yes I have a scope:

4 Likes

Thanks brother!

By the way, here are the two blue dream girls in earth dust :slight_smile: they are in their fourth week, they’ve been in ED for a week and a half. I topped them yesterday, and surprisingly they look amazing and very happy today.

They’re getting Recharge every 8 days and In one week I’ll be applying ED Boost to prepare them for flowering.

One thing I’m definitely learning about growing in tents, lighting matters and it’s easy to provide too much!

By the way these are autos :slight_smile:

4 Likes

24hrs after a complete defoliation per your 1 week from harvest suggestion… i was amazed but kinda alarmed because there was so much… it’s turning the buds white ish

11 Likes

Hey Crew! Any insomniacs up? Actually turned in my resignation Wednesday to be a full time grandbunny.

14 Likes

I am bunny … this plant is goin crazy lol more seepage

10 Likes

Welcome to the club. When I had insomnia before I could always find some on on Easy’s journal.

8 Likes