Medical marijuana and pain relief

First of all, YOU ARE NOT PATHETIC!! You have been suffering the effects of Crohn’s and chronic pain for a quarter of a century. That make you a warrior, a hero for surviving what life has burdened you with!!!

I just ordered White Widow CBD Autoflower for chronic pain, because it is the strain most recommended on a number of websites.

You should read Jordan Rubins book The Makers Diet.

Jordan suffered with Crohn’s for years, and the diet that he lays out in the book cured him of the disease.

There is a second reason for starting on The Makers Diet, that is the diets ability to drastically lessen chronic pain.

Changing to a very similar diet, I was able to go from 300mg of Morphine ER per day, to over time only taking 10mg of Morphine only on the days where the pain was severe again because I drastically over did it.

My daily pain regime is taking 2-3 tablets sublingually of a homeopathic medication called Traumeel S along with 4 tablets sublingually of Homeopathic Cell Salts and a custom essential oil blend that is absorbed transdermaly.

Between my diet change and these two homeopathic medications and a custom essential oil blend that I make myself that I use nightly, my pain is tolerable for the first time in 20 years except on the days when I really overdo it and my pain becomes EXTREME again for that day.

Every one of these items is completely non-toxic and side effect free!!

When you harvest your first plants and they have cured, try making a Cannabis Tincture.

• List item

You take it Sublingually, so the effect is rather quick, and you can take a lot of small doses during the day to just keep the pain at bay without the “high”.
Robert Bergman wrote a .pdf article entitled “Marijuana Edibles”, which you can download at ilgm.com
He includes a Marijuana Tincture recipe in the article.

Hello Everyone!
One of the primary reasons for its growth is its use in the treatment of a large variety of ailments. Well, for many years, cannabis products are even exceeding the traditional pain-relieving alternatives that take a long time to accomplish their goal. People who are suffering from chronic pains and muscle pains are being treated with cannabis, and it’s rising as being more than just a treatment for minor body aches or muscle spasms. Get your medical marijuana card in Oklahoma and use medical cannabis for treating Muscle Aches And Pain Relief.

1 Like

Hey medicalcardok-
Thanks for posting. First_time-grower, there are no stupid questions. Nobody is going to make you feel bad for asking about something. Chances are, they have had the same issue or problem. Tag me if you need anything. All you have to do is put @ in front of my name. There are a lot of great growers here. If you look at a thread called Hellraiser grows gorilla glue and other stuff, you will find a wealth of information there on growing marijuana. Good luck to all if you. Peace…

1 Like