Medical marijuana and pain relief

Then again, Cannabis is used by choice no one is pushing it down our throats so to speak, on the other hand pharma companys push it down our throats via the reps they employ “Doctors” " pharmacists" reason i know this i was in a trial for a drug company, have a read up of Lyrica tell me your thoughts @Dman1969 Other products like Alcohol and tobacco, opiates, anti inflammatorys, neuropathic pain relievers like Lyrica and Gabapentin do far more harm.

5 Likes

@Hungrybud big pharma has control over everything!! There are cures for all ailments in the rain forests. That’s why the rain forests are being cut down at an alarming rate. Witch doctors which aren’t witches at all use the the plants and trees for medical remedies. There is a cure for everything out there and Mother Nature made them. Pharmaceutical companies don’t want you to know this because it free if you know what and where to get it. :sunglasses::v:

6 Likes

I am with you man :kangaroo:
A good read for you

3 Likes

@Hungrybud I agree with you 100% and Cannabis is made by Mother Nature. Pharmaceutical companies can’t make any money on that. Go figure right. :sunglasses::v:

5 Likes

Apparently they gave a cannabis tincture to Queen Victoria for menstrual pain.

4 Likes

Lol… Okay well I’m on a forum where I Geuss most people have the mindset you do so I’ll keep my western medical education and scientific evidence based reasoning to myself.
Big pharma already is heavily invested in legal cannabis in Canada so don’t worry they are already pushing it here and growing it in Africa and other outsourcing countries at the cheapest price to sell to your friends and family at the highest price they can.

1 Like

best thing ive ever seen for instant inflammation pain relife i have situational tendonitis and this topuclt works great whole plant extract by moonlion cannascience awsome product

2 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom
Hey Max,

I was looking into opioid addiction and how Maryjane might help a friend of mine and I came across that you have a friend with Crohns.
I have a very similar issue with Pancolitis (Ulcerative Colitis but effects the entire colon) and I fired all the medical industrial complex system and took things into my own hands.
I have been using Triphala for about 3-4 months now and this has gotten me on the road to remission and towards being cured where the pharmaceutical poisons they were feeding me didn’t do a dam thing to help and is absolutely no cure for this.
I’ve cut out all processed foods and eat as close the the dirt as I can and have almost eliminated sugars as they feed the bad bugs in my gut that causes the body to attack itself as the gut is 75% of the immune system.
Triphala is $15 for a pound of powder and I make capsules and that pound makes about 600 pills and I take 8-12 a day.

There are many sources regarding Triphala use and successes. It is a natural powder mixed from the fruits of 3 different trees all having uses on their own but when combined in the proper ratios the synergy created makes it that much better. Been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years.

Wanted to share with you this info so that you can let your friend know and maybe it can help him. I went through sulfasalazine, Apriso and then humira all with zero results.
Since taking Triphala the blood in my stool has gone away leading me to believe that the ulcers have been handled. Frequency has gone down 50% and urgency has diminished when I do have to go leave a shit…I stopped taking shits once I thought about it…lol now I only leave them…

Again for anyone out there with health issues Triphala is inexpensive and the side effects are minimal and the benefits are wide ranging.
My woman for example has rheumatoid arthritis and was in pain with swollen hands and feet in the morning and since taking Triphala she doesn’t have those issues anymore…

Hope this helps and HAGD

2 Likes

@MAXHeadRoom @Skydiver There is a great story on two Australian girls with crohns who benefit from this juicing, google stephen taylor and his daughters Morgan and Ariel and cannabis juicing, it will make you smile, as they are now doing great.
Just a thought make sure your plants are organic as possible for the juicing.

A lot of people juice them.

Aside from the fact that cannabis is technically a vegetable with many of the same nutrients as other leafy greens (like fiber, iron and calcium), it is jam-packed with beneficial Cannabinoids that are unique to the Cannabis plant. Juiced cannabis is a nutritionally-dense, very potent medicinal compound, without the psychoactive components normally activated when heating the plant.

Wish i could put the link up.

The high concentration of raw cannabinoid acids in juiced cannabis, coupled with the perfect balance of fatty acids, could help improve cell function and reduce damage caused by free radicals. Additional benefits of raw, juiced cannabis include reduced inflammation and the facilitation of two-way cellular communication. Many cannabinoids also have anti-tumor properties which are readily available through the consumption of raw marijuana.

Juicing Health Benefits

While smoked or vaporized cannabis can in fact be used as a medicinal therapy, juicing raw cannabis can help prevent health issues before they even arise. Coined the “most important vegetable on the planet” by some, mainly because it can assist with immune system function, provide anti-inflammatory benefits, and improve bone metabolism and neural function. In fact, research has shown medical marijuana may even help inhibit cancer cell growth. Google Medicaljane :+1:

5 Likes

Thank you for the info @Hungrybud
Mother Nature has all the cures we’ve just lost the recipes.

4 Likes

I will tag you into this thread as it may interest you @Grandalyn

I spent about 100 bucks , pvc , reflectix , and a bunch of 100 watt cfls . Built my own tent . Cfls are working great . But i will invest in a better light asap for flowering .

Cannabis that contains higher levels of THC is now listed as “marijuana” and
remains a Schedule I drug. ACDC is a Sativa-dominant strain and originates from Cannatonic. Doctors warn marijuana edibles pose greater risk of overdose.

1 Like

I’ve been seeing benefits from tincture, full spectrum.

You are doing good job.

@Irish-
I am a medical marijuana user for severe chronic head pain. My pain is neuropathic, caused mostly from the radiation I got 36 years ago. It scarred nerves and killed a lot of bone in my face. Before cannabis I was on almost 300mg of morphine a day. And that would decrease the pain enough where I could work as a social worker at a hospital. I have had every procedure for pain except a couple of the very destructive types of surgery where it leaves you unable to write and you thinking is also affected. None of the surgeries or drugs took all the pain away. It was not a good quality of life. Chronic pain will try to grind on you until you just don’t care anymore, if you let it. However, marijuana has shown good promise for pain mgt. It is the ONLY thing that takes all my pain away. If you go to Leafly’s website you can explore strains to find the ones best for pain. Hope this helps you. Peace…

3 Likes

Thats good it helped you. My mom suffers from severe neck and back of the head pain. The dr. believes its from her tremors, she has a uncontrollable shakeyness in her head and they ruled out Parkinson. She tried pills but no relief. I would think marijuana would help but she wouldnt take it.

I tried weed for to relax myself but it hasnt affect on me. Im growing some white widow and hope it produces bud. It just started showing the little white hair. I guess thats flowering?

I also jus got approved for medical marijuana card, so at least I have options

1 Like

Grower-
Yes those little white hairs are the calyx (not spelled right?). When they turn brown you will look at the tricomes with a magnifying glass or jeweler’s loup. When they are all white (look in the buds) that is the beginning of your harvest window.

Hopefully this chart will help. If you are looking for a particular effect with marijuana I would go to the Leafly website. On that site you can explore many strains and their effects. It will also give you a little info on that plant’s size, if its easy to grow, how long to flower, etc. I hope that helps. Just give me a holler if you need anything. Peace…

4 Likes

Thanks, that’s awesome. I’m completely new to this. So any tips would help.

2 Likes

Really sorry to hear about all the painful things that you have gone through, it’s never easy to keep yourself together after going through so much. I can’t even begin to fathom the pain that you may be going through but I do know that your pain can be managed by the use of marijuana.
Medical Marijuana is continuously becoming popular and accepted in the medical field as a pain management treatment despite its controversial nature, and for good reason. Numerous studies have shown that marijuana contains anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties that help in reducing pain without the adverse side effects that come with medication. Learn the complete way of pain-relief from marijuana here (bit.ly/3eUycLt).