M.W.P.P’s Grow journal

Hey everyone how they lookin??? Are some of the leaves in my big tent a little too dark or not???

6 Likes

6 Likes

Small tent is growing very fast huh??? Any suggestions or advice is more than welcome thanks everyone!!! Happy growing!!!

7 Likes

Our plants are all 3r”s the size of our last grow so far at this time’

2 Likes

They are looking good to me, including your LST. What I do by this point is to fully water their pots at each watering, especially for your older/bigger plants. What do you think @Fiz @kaptain3d @Graysin

4 Likes

They look pretty good! The plants are not too green - that’s a sign of too much nitrogen, and you typically see burnt leaf tips with that also. Leaves are always going to be lighter green when they first emerge.

3 Likes

I start watering to runoff with wet/dry cycles once my plants have 2 nodes. I don’t treat em any differently from young to old. No sense babying them, it usually causes more harm than good.

4 Likes

I actually believe we may of over watered today be of the girls last night woke up today and she was kinda droopy but should bounce back won’t she???

Was it around lights off or on?

It looks like you are in soil; do you water when the pot is light?

If you haven’t been watering too often, then it’s likely something else. I’ve found that at this stage sometimes my plants have some temporary droop, and I know that I don’t overwater. Sometimes if I’m tending them under the light, they will temporarily droop, i.e. they sense less light or something.

I saw the dry areas around the edges of your soil, so by now you can water the entire pot.

1 Like

Sound plan, but if you don’t completely soak the pots, try to water in a circle near the edge of the pot and not centered on the stem. This way, the roots will grow more because they’ll have to go get the water… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Thanks, Kap, I neglected to mention that very important reason, similar for watering a circle around a seedling, even though the damp off risk isn’t there at the older veg stage. And when they are established, the outer areas of the pots dry out quicker, so another reason to focus on the outer edges.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m pretty sure I definitely overwatered because I gave a 1 liter bottle I customized as a watering bottle and had the cap pop of and put way more than I had planned. If that’s the case she will bounce back right???

1 Like

Here she is right now with lights off so she’s even droopier

3 Likes

Without a doubt :100::ok_hand::raised_hands:

2 Likes

I’ve found with my plants that they can be extra droopy during lights off at their older veg stage. I had one plant that would fold herself up like a bat during lights off.

Going forward, adjust the watering (and without water bottle malfunctions :upside_down_face:), I bet she’ll be just fine.

2 Likes

Please tell. Me these are just new leaves forming and not a very early pre flower???

4 Likes

3 Likes

What’s everyone think???

1 Like

Looks like leaves from here. Best way to know is spread open the topmost new growth and inspect for thin white pistils.

2 Likes

I’m with @Graysin ! :nerd_face:
Looks just like new leaves to me…

2 Likes