M.W.P.P’s Grow journal

We are starting our our second grow ever after our first was a success. Will be posting new info and pics looking for any help and suggestions along this journey. Here they are so far as 2 day old seedlings.

8 Likes

So far so good with these ones

What do y’all think???

3 Likes

Day 12 from sprout

Here’s the bigger tent/grow

4 Likes

Babies are looking good and healthy.

Happy growing

2 Likes

Zip ties huh. Love it.

3 Likes

Yeah always put the zip ties there so when I go to stress train I can just tie the plant ties to them works amazing really.

3 Likes

These girls are growing more and more by the day

3 Likes

Day 14 from sprout for the small Tent and day 6 from sprout in the bigger tent/all looking healthy and happy will start training all soon!!

2 Likes

Girls all starting to look good/ide say all almost in early veg what yall think???

3 Likes

3 Likes

Looking great! Look like they are putting down some serious roots systems, should start to explode soon!

2 Likes

Looking good!

Are these the Fast Buds plants? What strains?

The bigger tent are all fast buds 2 Bruce banner auto and 2 crystal meth autos and then the smaller tent has 2 GSCE autos from ilgm

1 Like

Smaller tent is on day 17 from sprout and the others r in day 9 from sprout

1 Like

First, the girlies look really good.

Second, as to when they are in veg - oddly enough, that’s not as easy as it seems. Lots of opinions around this. I judge by them growing new leaves. Once they start putting out new leaf sets daily, they are in veg.

In other words, once they have gotten their roots going nicely - yours obviously do - they start pushing a new set of leaves every 1-2 days. With autos, that veg period can be super short - witness my Lucy blooming at day 16 - but if you are asking when can you start training (nice setup with the zip ties, btw) I would say after one or two more sets of leaves come up. Be very gentle with the baby training, just a wee bit at a time.

Baby plants are so cute, but I find this stage is a bit worrisome to me. I feel much happier when they start growing like mad.

2 Likes

Yes me to they seem so fragile in the seedlings stage

Been using this root helper made by reefertizers it was a promotional thing I had gotten from a shop and is some kind of micro something for root health and seems to be working

2 Likes

Having trouble keeping my temperature down in both tents tried everything I can think of any body have any suggestions??? Other than that the girls seem to be handling it ok don’t u think???

3 Likes

3 Likes