M.W.P.P’s Grow journal

Does my one girl in the smaller tent is it’s two plants look to be stretched somewhat/don’t know why my light is lowered and turned up??? Any questions or am I tripping.

1 Like

Well, you said it first… you’re tripping. :rofl: :rofl:

Different strains will grow differently, and there’s even variation among plants of the same strain. The taller plant looks fine to me.

They are all looking very healthy.

As to the heat - are you running an exhaust fan? You don’t actually need a filter at this stage - no real smell to speak of - but I’m currently running one fan in, two out. We’ve had scads of days above 90 and I’ve been able to keep my temps in the high 70s, low 80s.

1 Like

Yes I’m running an exhaust fan but it does have a filter/still my temps r consistently 85 degrees , we’ve been staying around 100 degrees here lately???

1 Like

Is that to hot for these girls

85 is pretty warm but I think it is OK.

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

Growing more and more everyday!!! Love it what yall think still love join good or what??? Temps got us worried but all seems to be going ok so far….

4 Likes

In all ur opinions do they All look healthy

2 Likes

Oldest one is 21 days from sprout???

2 Likes

They look great! I don’t think they are uncomfortable in the temperatures in your tent. Just keep the air moving and their RH around 60%.

3 Likes

I also think that they look great.

3 Likes

Here’s the small tent on day 23rd day so nice sprout

3 Likes

And here’s the big tent day 15 from sprout 2how the girls looking so far y’all???

3 Likes

4 Likes

Hey got some of our girls training but also some of the bottom leaves are touching soil/is that ok to be doing??? Any help and suggestions from anyone are appreciated. Thank you all!!!

2 Likes

Typically if I have leaves touching the soil, I take them. You can watch them for a couple of days and make a decision, but I’ve found they really don’t like that at all.

BTW - Time to start gentle training.

2 Likes

So u take off the those leaves

1 Like

Yes, because when they touch the soil, they can rot from being in contact with the moisture in the soil.

2 Likes

K thanks Fiz

1 Like