M.I.L.K.: Out of the ManCave and Into the Wilds

Thanks for the tag. Set to watch.

Out of likes but…

3 Likes

Damn, I had a gif ready to go and resisted.

5 Likes

I tried resisting too, but I was out of likes! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

where did you pick up the sour pineapple? Love the sour diesel and pineapple combo. But haven’t had any luck finding seeds. Pineapple upside down cake but that was 120 for 10 reg seeds so ill pass on that. Have no interest in males lol

Man, if I had your money I would throw mine away. What do you estimate that costs per year?

Hi do u mind if I fallow ur grow I’m growing out door too Beginner

Too much! You’re right @dbrn32. I intend to switch to Jacks 321 or living soil soon, but I had those so I’ll finish them. I bought them when I started because I was only growing larf before. Then I joined GN and you and @Bogleg explained that my lights (blurple) were a major factor… So now I have new lights but I still have to finish all the bottles I had! :nerd_face:

5 Likes

You’re more than welcome in my corner of this madhouse! All friendly people are :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Appreciate the tag brother,
sorry I’m late to the party, as I’ve just come from a party.
They look beautiful and healthy.

Good vibes, good luck my friend :v:

2 Likes

Thank you, Party animal! And I would rather see you late than not at all, my friend! :wink:

2 Likes

That’s good. Maybe catch up with @Nicky and see if there is some suitable alternatives the are easier/cheaper to get. I think he went with hydro gardens 4-20 blend. I don’t know if price or availability was the reason, maybe he just thought it was better. But it’s pretty much the same thing in slightly different ratio. Hydro gardens been around for a long time too, would consider them worthy by any means.

If you snoop around enough there are few others as well. How do you feel different lights have worked out?

I think you should go living soil :grin: and get rid of those bottled nutes. Figured I’d just throw that out there. Good luck with whatever ya choose. Jack’s looks to be good stuff also. Jack’s was going to be what I was switching to from FF but I decided to try living soil. I’m loving it so far and have already decided, I’m never going back to the bottle. :v::green_heart:

3 Likes

It made a world of difference! I went from 3 blurples (45 watts each) to 2 Mars Hydro TS1000 (150 watt each). With only the blurples, I had mostly larf growing, the bigger buds were about the size of a thumb. Then I introduced the AN line-up and I was able to get bigger flowers but still not dense enough. The buds were about the size of pill bottles.
And now, with the Mars Hydro, I get huge, rock hard buds. Some are the size of my forearm… :nerd_face:

6 Likes

Excellent! 2x4 tent?

1 Like

No, a little bigger. 32"x60x80"!

2 Likes

I asked because I’m playing with new fixture this morning.

14 Likes

Guess who’s out of likes again… But :

For me those are big boy toys :star_struck:

1 Like

Don’t get too impressed, 168 watts on killawatt. She’s running very well though. Been on 2 hours has less than 1 volt of droop and sinks feel about like bath water.

And what size area would that cover? Is it good from veg to bloom?

See, while I know most of the words, I am just starting to make sense of them in this context! :nerd_face:

1 Like