M.I.L.K.: Out of the ManCave and Into the Wilds

Oh I bet she liked the topping. You’ll do fine with the auto :wink::grin:

1 Like

And my plan to transplant my Ztarburzt got sidetracked by an unexpected rainfall! The soil is too wet and I don’t want to risk the roots … :nerd_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the vote of confidence. But if she’s good, it will be @pptrsha1’s fault! If not, it will be mine :man_facepalming: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Ty for the tag, I am set to harass, or watch. . .whichever one happens first! :grin::kissing_heart::+1:t3:

4 Likes

Mind if I tag along for this one???:grin:

1 Like

Sure! All friendly people are welcome… but I must warn you though… Beware that @Tenga woman, she’s brutal! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

are you going to plant thise into the ground? Big roots! I like big roots!

1 Like

The Ztarburzt will go into my vegetable garden.

2 Likes

Nice! Get some tree going on!

1 Like

I will try!

2 Likes

Go down on who?

1 Like

Another BF ( #5) moment… : @Chasworks!

2 Likes

@kaptain3d I’m tuned to watching my friend. I’ve already been locked outta my new post. I reckon it’s back to no pictures and emojie’s again :-1:
Looking awesome :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, absolutely set to watch!

1 Like

So I went and transplanted my Ztarburzt in the prime spot in my garden… she’s going to be the queen of my backyard!

14 Likes

Looks fantastic brother. She’ll get big in there for sure.
:clap::clap::+1::v:

1 Like

Oh, @pptrsha1, I forgot to mention that I use the Advanced Nutrients on all my plants (for now). So we’re working with the Micro/Grow/Bloom, Cal-Mag (out atm, but on order), big bud for the first 2-3 weeks of flowering, Bud Candy for flowering, Overdrive (boost for the last few weeks of flowering) and Flawless Finish for the flush.
I was feeding every plants full strength, every watering.
I will try to find out the age of Prozac and I’ll let you know! :nerd_face:

4 Likes

You know i think I’m going to grow a plant outside I have 3 seeds just going to germinate one of it sprouts then it was meant to be lol also I’m completely unprepared to grow outside so this will be a lot of fun