M.I.L.K.: Out of the ManCave and Into the Wilds

This journal will try to follow my outdoor adventures with my lovely green friends!

Here’s the current line-up so far :
1 Purple Haze… (The ICBM)
1 Sour Pineapple
1 Ztarburzt
1 Blueberry auto (?)
1 Blueberry LSD
I will also probably add 2 Cherry Noir

Being allowed 10 outside, I still have 3 more to pick. I am waiting for some special seeds sent by 2 great guys and then I will know my final line-up.

So now for the tags, please don’t get offended if I forget to include anybody… I have fun with too many of you for my old brains to remember in one sitting!

@Hoppiefrog @hoppiebunny @Oldguy @imSICKkid @Deusoboy420 @Tenga @pptrsha1 @Enlightened420 @Bulldognuts @repins12

20 Likes

@Amazon66 @TDubWilly @Mote @LoCoRock @Cratix @Missiles @Cannabian @Gremmall @RandomlyRan @blackthumbbetty

I know I am forgetting a lot of you that helps me, but feel free to join in the adventures. All are welcome and constructive criticism is appreciated! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

12 Likes

@Dman1969, this will be my summer home! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@AfgVet @ReconBravo @Covertgrower

6 Likes

Thanks set to watching :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Here’s some pictures of the ones currently outside :

The ICBM :

The Sour Pineapple :

The Ztarburzt and the Blueberry auto :

The Blueberry LSD :

The Cherry Noir are still in the cloning enclosure… they should be released soon…

19 Likes

Every now and then, I might get a brain fart and suddenly tag someone. While I appreciate many of you, some of you I will not tag out of respect for the fact that some people don’t like all the horsing around, but feel free to join anyway, it’s your call ultimately! :thinking:

Now for the brain fart :
@GreenJewels @AAA

10 Likes

Out of likes!! Damn @kaptain3d you got it going on :wink::+1:. I can’t wait until I get to grow some outdoor!! Damn neighbors are too close. Soon though…soon :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Brain Fart #2 : @CoyoteCody

4 Likes

Set to watching!

3 Likes

And yet another brain fart #3 : @dbrn32

2 Likes

Sweet! Outdoor grows are fun to follow.

3 Likes

Can I suggest a haze even though it’s not on the list? Lol

2 Likes

The ICBM is a nickname (I named her for @Missiles), it’s a Purple Haze… :nerd_face:

5 Likes

I’ll let that one pass. Purple haze is better than none. lol. You got me on that one.

2 Likes

I want my revenge against her (Purple Haze). The first one I tried growing outside, I ruined by letting it go too long. She had lost most of her THC. But she was huge… I put a picture of her in my M.I.L.K.:Revenge… journal. She was as big as my garden shed.

5 Likes

I won’t get in the way of your war path. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s more of a Love path! I want to find her sweet spot and see if she will reward me. :nerd_face:

I’m such a nerd :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

BF #4 : @Dbpooper

2 Likes

Love some good outdoor grows always fun!! Thanks for tagging me in.

2 Likes

:popcorn: Munchy Munchy Wonchy, wait, thats happening here?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :grin:
Thank you for the tag buddy and set to watching :+1: Blueberry Lsd, I think I’m becoming partial to anything w a blueberry parent lol.

3 Likes