Lunar Aligned Outdoor Organic Grow with Big123

Thank you @Dforce

I did not believe until I started observing and following along to the rhythm of their growth/development.

7 Likes

That’s always good news when the report is good. It will only be better once harvested

1 Like

I hit them all with Microbial Mass Pro and Vitazyme yesterday plus I had top dressed fertilizers, worm castings and a little more soil on them all a couple days or so ago, waxing crescent moon phase is when the greatest uptake of nutrients from soil occurs :evergreen_tree:

Thank you for visiting, I am most grateful :peace_symbol:

8 Likes

Beautifulm they are becoming monsters

3 Likes

Thank you @SilvaBack203 ;=))

1 Like

Mine will be hit hard with nutrients today. :sunglasses::v:

1 Like

I meant to type waxing gibbous moon phase in post above, the current phase leading to full moon :full_moon:

ILGM critical mass the taller one, Dos Si Dos the other, 100 gallon bag, at my neighbors, cool lizard.

5 Likes

I’ve got a Do Si Do in this rotation in autopots and it’s looking to be a solid performer.

3 Likes

@Big123 What spray did you just order? Are you only going to be using it during veg?

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 i sampled the miniature Dos Si Dos that I pollinated to make seeds, and it is very potent too.

@HippieRunner1

I recently added vitazyme into the mix thanks to @Budbrother

I put it in water and applied to the soil, and will likely do it again in 10 days or so, one more time.

Canopy shots below.

Sun :sunny: shot here:

Waxing Gibbous moon phase cheers :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

One more…

Thanks for visiting :four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

TGIF cheers :peace_symbol:

I put netting up on some plants to get more control, it has been fun growing topped plants.

Thank you for visiting, I am most grateful :four_leaf_clover::sunny::slot_machine::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

You using 200 gallon !!! Are you growing 2 plants per bag?

1 Like

@Cantgetnosatisfaction

Yes, indeed, we have 4 plants sharing two 200 gallon bags, 2 plants per and same strain, and one plant in its own 200 gallon bag, plus another in a 65 gallon bag.

5 Likes

Go big or go home! Lol
Or I shoulda said Grow big or go home :green_heart:

5 Likes

Grow big or go home, love it :heart_eyes: haha :stuck_out_tongue:

I feel like I am being efficient by trying to do the biggest grow I can do.

Thank you @Beck

101 degrees F out there, I hand watered them this morning :four_leaf_clover::flight_departure:

I am most grateful :peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Holy moly! Good job still getting your girls water they need :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

Critical Mass and Dos Si Dos in 100 gallon bag at a buddy’s.

5 Likes

Thanks for the show and tell @Big123

This ain’t your first rodeo - do you feel like the Vitazyme is something you’d repeat or too soon to tell?

I don’t buy any additional enzymes or at least never have before. I think they might be the next thing I need to add to my regimen. I’ve been seeing @SilvaBack203 using Mykos as an inoculant and lots Of folks using Recharge. I just read through a bunch of the literature on Vitazyme and they sure do have good writers! Short on details about what it’s derived from tho. Everything I buy at Agway, even products that are a blend of other Organics, have a line on the label that’s says what component ingredients it is derived from. Don’t get me wrong I’m not suggesting they are hiding anything, I just wanna know what’s in it!

2 Likes

I use mykos for transplants to prevent shocks. Once a week i use Billions which is the same as recharge to feed my microbes and has great organic nutrients

3 Likes