Lunar Aligned Outdoor Organic Grow with Big123

I wanted to take advantage of the waxing gibbous moon phase where maximum uptake of nutrients occurs so I top dressed wood ashes, dr. Earth 7-3-1, and insect frass yesterday. Every 2 weeks I hit them with microbial mass pro, did it this morning.

Wishing you all the best!

6 Likes

Looking great

1 Like

Thank you @SilvaBack203

I sprayed BT on the whole garden this morning.

It’s nearly 20° cooler today and the plants are happy about it.

Wishing you all the best :dash::peace_symbol::partying_face:

Yesterday, I tied out more branches to added fencing wire to help grow them horizontally.

4 Likes

Looking great and amazing

2 Likes

Thank you Amigo :slot_machine::peace_symbol:

@SilvaBack203

I am most grateful :sunny:

7 Likes

Filling in nicely

2 Likes

Thank you @Budbrother

I pulled off some beans yesterday.

I took down a critical mass this morning, and am drying it on a screen, it has more beans on it. I needed to make more room and I’m stoked to have made beans. I have a few friends growing critical mass gift plants this summer so we will still get some.

I am most grateful :slot_machine::deciduous_tree::peace_symbol::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

I must report that I sampled some ILGM Critical Mass CBD flowers from the breeding project, through the Mighty vaporizer, and I’m quite impressed with the high.

Wishing you all the best :peace_symbol:

I am most grateful.

3 Likes

The bigger one is an ILGM Critical Mass, the other a Dos Si Dos, sharing 100 gallon bag.

3 Likes

Wishing you all the best :evergreen_tree::peace_symbol:

I am most grateful :partying_face:

5 Likes

Filling out nicely, going to be awesome come harvest. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you @Dforce

I am most grateful :peace_symbol::deciduous_tree:

Wishing you all the best :peace_symbol::slot_machine::deciduous_tree:

I have been holding back on feeding anything except simply silica and microbial mass pro twice,during the waning moon phase. I did include a little Peruvian micro grow on the feeding about 2 weeks ago.

New moon on the 28th I will do some super cropping and topping.

Thank you for visiting, I am most grateful.

4 Likes

What’s that?

Bet it’s nothing like mine

1 Like

@Budbrother This stuff here, I have a smaller bottle.

I hit them with fulvic acid and 1/2 strength dose of stuff above this morning after the drip system ran.

It has hit above 100 degrees the past 8 days in a row, the weather pattern has now changed and it’s a little cooler for a bit, thank goodness.

I topped a few branches yesterday on the New Moon.

65 gallon Chocolate Thai below.

Wednesday’s Child x2 in 200 gallon here:

Thank you for visiting, I am most grateful :slot_machine::heart:

3 Likes

I’m a Vitazyme guy. The results I’ve seen, over the last few years, have blown me away. I give it to every species of plant that I have.

3 Likes

Thank you for the tip @Budbrother

I just ordered a 32 ounce bottle!

I have been using Microbial Mass Pro which is similar, though Canadian and more pricey.

2 Likes

Not at all similar but :thinking: the two together…
Holy Chit Ballz, Big man! Lookout 200 gal root bound pots :raised_hands:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you @Budbrother

I’m going to give them some a couple days before the Waxing Gibbous moon phase, 7/8/22 - 7/12/22, when the greatest uptake of nutrients occurs.

It’s bound to get squirrelly out there :evergreen_tree::dash::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

@Big123 I wish I was patient enough to follow the moon phases. I’ve always been interested in it, just have gotten into it yet. Maybe follow your lead a bit. :sunglasses:

3 Likes