Let's talk Nectar for the Gods Sample Packs

@MAXHeadRoom here it is

3 Likes

Yea my tap is high ph like yours after it gasses out its around 8.2ish and nftg has always brought it down to 6.2 6.3

3 Likes

I received my sample package today!! Since my clones were just flipped to flower and Iā€™ve seen the recommendations not to switch nutes midgrow, Iā€™ll have to wait for my next grow to try it out. Iā€™ll be dropping a chocolope and a gold leaf but that wonā€™t be for at least 6 weeks.
If anyone here has a current journal using the NOTG, would you tag me in? Iā€™m looking to learn :v::green_heart:

8 Likes

Iā€™m running NFTG nutes. 2 different journals. ā€œNectar Nutes in Cocoā€ and ā€œQuantum Board Growā€
Happy to have you follow along!

4 Likes

Also check out @Usmcjojo, he runs NFTG nutes and has a lot of knowledge on them. Also, they have really good customer service and usually get back to you pretty quick! Hope all this helps

4 Likes

Now that Iā€™ve looked I do remember your Nectar journal (and am following) Thanks for the other suggestion too :green_heart:

5 Likes

Anytime! Always happy to help!

1 Like

Iā€™m also running NFTG in my journal @GreenThunder . You should already be tagged there :sunglasses: Iā€™m just starting out they are only two weeks old. Iā€™m running in ProMix. The journal is ā€œMay the force of Blackberry and Amnesia be with youā€ :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

My bad @Tylan! Hard for me to keep all the journals straight lol. Forgot you were running them too

4 Likes

Lol donā€™t I know it @MattyBear. Had to switch a bunch to watching because I have 300+ topics that need catching up on and I was missing some good journals. I made the mistake early on and set everything I read to tracking lol.

4 Likes

Yes! I am following that and will pay closer attention :nerd_face: :v::green_heart:

4 Likes

Your going to like the line
It works great you all

5 Likes

Hey guys have a question about the feed schedule for NOTGā€¦
Right now Iā€™ve been ā€¦feed ā€¦feed ā€¦tea ā€¦feedā€¦ then next round feedā€¦ feedā€¦ teaā€¦ Herculean Harvest flushā€¦

So far so good :wink: what are some of the schedule feedings you guys are using ?

3 Likes

f,f,t,f,f flush. you dont wanna flush right after a tea day?

2 Likes

@Kcdaniels how old are your girls now?

2 Likes

WWA about one week in flowerā€¦:relaxed:

1 Like

So maybe flush after feed then tea ?..so far feedings are about 5days apart

1 Like

i feed feed tea, feed feed flush. you want to give the bacteria time to break down the nutes for plant uptake. also when you flush use aphrodites, its your sugars and will help feed the micro organisms. (you will have to by it separately. I feed every 3 days now

5 Likes

Thanks for the help :v: makes perfect senseā€¦Will change over to that schedule :sunglasses::+1:

Got to love this forum :sunglasses::ok_hand:

6 Likes

@Kcdaniels

Do you make your own tea? Or use premade?

1 Like