Let's see all outdoors

I have lost a lot of my buds to bud rot @beardless an it’s been within the last 2 weeks, I tore one bud apart an there was 50-60 lil tiny ones that look later ur pic,. Every bud I take off from rot has those lil &u#&ers in em

Tha la dude I cut the small pieces off but I doubt there was a total of 7 worms. I keep looking on buds and can’t find them. I hope I picked them all. Hope my cookie plant don’t rot. It smells the sweetest x.x

I hate bud worms they are the fuckin worst man

This is from Identifying Bud Rot, Mold & Gray Spores on Marijuana Plants
Any damage caused by caterpillars, snails, worms, mildew, or other pests can also create a “tunnel” of sorts for gray mold to get inside your plant.

1 Like

5 Likes

Cold is making shit look ugly but it’s got time and she can take it.

This Gold Leaf is gettin her lean on.

The cold twisted up the leaves on this MK ultra but that ain’t frost on those buds !!

As always after a cold night I’m checking my whole crop meticulously for bud right but thankfully humidity has been low at night and during the day and we’re getting good sunshine in the mornings so this cold is great for stimulating resin production and bringing out those purples and pinks and blues

1 Like

Omg powdery mildews is gonna wreck my crop!!!1!!

Wait, nope it’s bird shit :rofl:

1 Like

@beardless @Unknown
Breaks my heart hearing this gents

If you guys have had enough of having your buds ruined, rot notwithstanding, may I suggest trying nets?:grin: bug-free zones make the best ganj imho

1 Like

Sweet plants n greenhouse

A little update on the fruity ladies.

8 Likes

Yer thats real scary seeing all those storms sitting out there.
That seems more that usual isn’t it. Ive been seeing some news of your weather forecast over last few days

Outta likes but me like🖖🏼

1 Like

for the last half of my plant’s bloom stage, i shall be using these two products! :love_you_gesture:t4::raised_hands:t5: talked to them abou how I’m doing organic, and they gave me the flower finisher for free so might as well :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The key is to put it on BEFORE there is a problem.

What do you expect from a first timer. Next season.

3 Likes

Ok my Jack Herer didn’t survive but how is this for a colas

2 Likes

Banana Kush 5th week of flower

3 Likes

I will most def invest next season,

Still look good, I know it’s on verge of getting cold there, just keep a eye on the weather forecast, keep them covered and grow as long as possible! You’re on the way for a massive harvest of killer weed

1 Like

High,
Last night freak cold front with widespread frost. Back to average today so we should be good to go for a month at least.
Fingers crossed
Ger

1 Like

Beautiful! Are they companion flowers?