Let's see all outdoors

High,
Beauties!
Ger

It’s pretty Damn chilly here for Carolina! Looking at temperatures in the upper 40s next couple of nights, I’m done for the season, just trying to keep mine moist, and cure without mold burping the gas out a few times a day, awe man I would like to smoke one with you, it’s a nice high, the Indicas seem to just make you lazy stoned, but the Haze keeps you energetic tripping and laughing both give you the munchies I’m probably going to gain 50 pounds :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Banana Mango Hybrid week 8. Trichomes are pretty cloudy and starting to get some amber, so will probably chop next weekend.

7 Likes

Cool looking plant, is it a mix of Banana Kush and mango? I see a hint of Stavia in the leaves also

1 Like

It’s Mango Trees x Banana OG x Blueberry Muffin. Per breeder, it’s 75/25 Sativa - good eye. First grow… been having a blast!

1 Like

One more
thing why is there a hole on the top do yu know by any chance I16005612949396572162826260351591|375x500

1 Like

High,
Cool looking hybrid!
Ger

1 Like

man, you guys are rocking it, i get all excited when i go to my garden, then get pretty humbled quickly. but is my first grow and very happy with the results so far !!

couple mixed bag seeds, and some ilgm wedding cake in there

closeup pics of the large center plant dubbed mungo, unknown bag seed

i am also starting to find some bud rot here and there, i dont think i am all the way to cloudy yet, will be in the low 30’s at night, but no rain and 60’s and 70’s during the day for the next 10 days so i may get lucky. if i have to cut early i wont be too dissapointed in it, already tried some, and dayumn… i cant wait now ! made some compost tea for everything to put on them tomorrow, their last feeding, i think. just trying to decide if i am too close to harvest on this one.

someone mentioned wedding cake? i also had some bud rot on the one i harvested about 10 days ago, not very big buds, but was way less than ideal grow, not sure what else i could had done wrong, i wrote them off for dead in may, but boy ilgm sure has a pretty strain

have 8 more of them going outside, this one was a freak and flowered way early. others are 4 weeks out maybe. 6 are purple like this one, the other 2 have the usual white colors.

seems we are all fighting the same battle, rot verses time…

i also cant wait till next year, i learned lots this year and doing alot of things different come next season.

6 Likes

You should be very happy for your first grow, that’s some nice looking Buds on that girl, Should be very tasty and Stoney :sunglasses:

Look’s Nice, yeah Bud Rot is a problem, for beginner and pro Growers, all you can do is keep a look at them, and it spreads like wildfires, I had some I didn’t see until I harvested them, and about all you can do is cut them ready or not, better than loseing the whole crop, hopefully you stopped it

Blueberry Muffins - Week 7

9 Likes

Yeah my first grow as well. I also started getting some bud rot…about a week or so ago. Cut it out and have just been watching super closely ever since. Couple real small spots here and there, but I check my plants like 3 times a day (I’m a little obsessed). I think I’m ready to cut them at the first sign of rain. I’ve tasted a bit too and and she’s workin just fine for me as is…but don’t want to miss out on some swelling either

2 Likes

Miss haze comin on alone. Had a bit of rot cut out, hoping to go 2-3 more weeks

4 Likes

They look awesome - what week are you in?

1 Like

Thanks very much. Going in to week 8 Tuesday, if I can keep her happy lol

You’re going to have some Nice Buds, Damn that freaking Bud Rot :poop: I had some inbeded deep inside the Indicas I didn’t see until I harvested them, I’m very lucky to just lose a small amount

1 Like

Thanks bro, I’m gonna search an see what I can do dif if anything next yr. Did u prune any @Nip

1 Like

No, That is definitely something I will do next year, I winded up with a shitload of popcorn sucker Buds, not saying there no good, but they take energy from the cola Bud, I betcha I could have had a even Bigger Cola Bud ! I been reading some you do have to be careful and not cut to many fan leaves because they create energy for vegitive growth

1 Like

No these are along our drive for a little color as we come and go

Hopefully the weather will cooperate for you.

3 Likes

Dont go. Ive enjoyed your thread and grow. You cant leave. Not like this.
Lol
Enjoy