Let’s see your buds right now (Part 2)

My tent ladies have been on 12/12 for 5 days (Durban thai x c99, white truffle x c99)… The lower of the 2 photos is 5 days ago… No sign of pistils yet… Its interesting though how the plants are growing… Thick lush leaves growing vertically at a pretty even pace… The plants are just dense… I think that’s an appropriate adjective… Both are on continuous feed jacks 10-30-20… I’m a bit nervous they’re going to bust through the tent… Things are moving in a pretty uniform fashion for now, but

Ms Shogun here is leggy as hell… She’s 46"s tall… My tallest plant to date… I am hoping the tent ladies don’t get so inspired… They do not have the vert room to spare

11 Likes

This is stepchild… ILGM GFOG and ms shoguns room mate… Her buds are starting to fatten up, though I don’t expect them to swell too much as they are so prolific… Hopefully it’ll be 10 zips or better

18 Likes

This one was up front and begging me to take a pic:

ILGM Zkittlez Auto

21 Likes

Runtz punch and Devils Crack. Coming along well.

20 Likes

Right when the lights went out in the tent. Goodnight ladies!

Bubblegum Auto

Durbin Poison

18 Likes

Wedding Cake Day 55 of flower.

22 Likes

Girl Scout Cookie, wonderful smell and awesome “effects”

19 Likes

Skywalker OG clones, second week of Flushing.

Purple Kush showing colors.

Next weekend is Harvest Time for the Skywalkers.

24 Likes

If that turns out to be as good as it looks your gonna have some bomb ass weed…

3 Likes

Afghan Hawaiian auto.

17 Likes

Grape :grapes: ape

21 Likes

@JIL , I’d love a sitrep on that Afghan Hawaiian Auto… Please!.. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Well folks, my last of 3 made her way to trimming/jarring/curing… :sunglasses:

… I’m a bit embarrassed, but it took several hours to trim… But in my defense, I get rid of all stems and try to cure just good bud… Yea, I love photos of plants while growing, but when it comes down to serious curing I just want some good bud. I don’t want to waste effort from a Boveda pack preserving a stem. Ha!.. :rofl:

Got just over 4oz from this GSC Auto going into the curing jars…

3DE74B80-3DE4-4425-8482-812C486599EF

312F2016-D454-4C46-95DB-FFC9E3BD75B5

I’ve said it before, but I don’t mind doing it this way with burping daily… I enjoy playing with it… :rofl: … So I now have 19 jars in various stages of curing, and 1 jar of pretty darn good shake!.. :sunglasses:

… In the past I’ve just added the kief to the shake, but I’m now saving it because I have plans of making Moon Rocks before the holidays… :sunglasses:

… And my new young ladies (5 days above soil in this pic) will help contribute to that effort!..

92D9A6B3-932F-4DAB-9FBA-6D199EC7B490

Cheers everyone!.. :tropical_drink:

19 Likes

Superb! Great looking jars!

1 Like

I hear you on enjoying burping… But unless you REALLY like it, I’d recommend Grove bags… They’re awesome… No burping required and it’ll take your weed to a perfect 58-62% rh within a few days after a proper dry… They’re not expensive and totally reusable

8 Likes

So I noticed Ms. Shogun has the beginnings of some trich development taking place… Exciting!!! She’s really leggy but I’m really digging the way she looks… I feel like she might stack heavy… Time will tell… I think she’s going to hook me up with some primo

14 Likes

Damn, did you leave those out in the snow??? Beautiful

1 Like

16 Likes

First timer here… About 70 days in on some Frosted Melon Wreck autos

17 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Nice job on your first run :metal::metal:

3 Likes