Learning with Autos ILGM "Autoflower Mix Pack"

@MrPeat Everyday thing for me :rofl::rofl:

Had to put $500 worth of parts on my Diesel truck. So fried…:joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Northern Lights

Blueberry Auto

And little Maggie (Maui Waui)

2 Likes

So the new growth is pointing straight up, is this from the light ? Also the tips of the new growth are white not yellow just white some of the older fan leaves too both plants.

@SKORPION @Myfriendis410

Don’t know if anyone needs or wants it but its super cheap lol 9$ for what seems to be alot of goodness.

Also not sure if we are allowed to drop links but if not feel free to edit or remove. :green_heart:

Thanks, I ordered it! Don’t know if the link is allowed but all of their stuff is sold on Amazon so I hope your good. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Lol so 24 hours later I think it was the light I adjusted the io knob and dimmed it down 20-30% and they stopped growing straight up.

1 Like

Little visual update.

Both are growing, Northern has tight node spacing while Blueberry has more spacious node spacing.

Both 19 days out soil.
Blue berry left, Northern Right, And little Maggie there in the middle.

2 Likes

@SmallTree, hey bud I have to say, as a newbie, I really like what you’ve done with your place😁. I have a very similar setup and I am waiting for my auto seeds to arrive. If you dont mind I would like to stick around and follow your journal to continue learning from your experiences.

2 Likes

Thats the Blueberry AutoILGM(Violet) Someone might get the reference.

Decided a 90° seemed fair. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Violet seems to be ok at the 90°

1 Like

Tried to LST the Northern Lights but she is just super stiff dont wana snap her.

And Maggie, she’s still chugging along.

Thanks for the heads up, always looking for ways to grow better. Transplanting is something that I do every grow so I’d love to give it a try.

1 Like

Violet

So update, all the girls are growing, small growth everyday, im excited for Maggie :rofl: i just wana get her big and veg her for 2-3 months then see what she gives back.

The Northern Lights Auto is growing by far faster than the Violet, both fed the same, same environment, same pretty much everything, other than I bent her over.

Is this a nutrient issue or light issue?

@MrPeat @Myfriendis410
Referencing the white tips