Learning with Autos ILGM "Autoflower Mix Pack"

And finally she arrived!!!

Ok so the light is so much clearer like beautiful!!!:heart_eyes:

The little girls should love it!

Blueberry Auto ILGM

Northern Lights Auto ILGM

2 Likes

Ok soooo new issue the HLG 135 gets hot :sweat_smile:, shortly the 2 blurples held the tent around 75-80, now with the hlg in for 30 min, temp is hitting 83 and slowly climbing. To much led in the small tent ? :crazy_face::rofl:

1 Like

@MrPeat sorry to bug u but, got my new light, installed and ran over night, woke up and both the little girls have clawed down and droopy. Rh is horrible was 32 this morning, temp is holding around 80. Whats causes clawing down. Soon as I get home ill upload a pic to better show what I’m saying.

Hey @Myfriendis410 we could use your assistance. :+1:

1 Like

Heat stress? Waiting for pictures

2 Likes

Here’s pictures, @Myfriendis410

Northern Lights

Blueberry

Temp is 81
Rh is 37

Put a dome over them and see if that helps

3 Likes

To fix Rh issue im going to dome them, ive got the temp under control, no longer climbing like when light was first introduced, about 80 in the day, the low last night after i reset the rh and temp thing, last night got to 75.3. Have a small humidifier arriving tomorrow to try and help.the tent keep a high RH. Also order anther 4" fan to draw more of the heat produced from the light out, wana get the temp down to like 70-72 at night if i can.

Ok so, Rh hit a low of 29 after installation of new light (gonna say the girls were drying out) that puppy is hot af does it need to be turned down maybe for the size of tent I have? (2x2x3) got the light because its veg and flower foot print its 2x2. Never thought it would out heat the blurples but eh gotta adjust for newer better things lol like a humidifier that I should of already had :sweat_smile:

Definitely was the rh being extra low. They look happy again

I forgot I started a maui seed, she’s a photo. Gonna let her live with the autos on 18 6 for a long time :blush:

1 Like

Update, humidifier hasn’t arrived :expressionless: shipping for me is slow. But they are staying in the domes untill I have the Rh under control.

1 Like

Update with pictures lol,

Amnesia Haze Auto ILGM
Has what looks like skin shedding on it idk what it is or if its normal but its there lol.

Blueberry Auto ILGM
Has a few reddish colored new growth and red veins.

2 Likes

So I noticed some of the tips are white what could this be from ? @Myfriendis410 @SKORPION

I don’t see anything at this point to worry about.

2 Likes

Northern Lights Auto ILGM

Blueberry Auto ILGM

Both are growing the northern visually faster, little droopy but today was water day, should look nice in the morning. Fed 6.2 ph 1024 ppm. Full nutes :crazy_face: hope they like it

So past the visual more to the what I cant showmyou with pictures, the Blueberries root came to the surface in 8 pace that I could see well and tell that it was a little glassy root, anyone have a idea as to what could cause this ? Also same said plant has some odd yellow splotches on most of the leaves and one of the fans leaves fingers is half discolored too.

@MrPeat @SKORPION @Myfriendis410

Almost forgot, Maggie May (Maui Waui ILGM) is almost ready to say hello to everyone!

I’m at a loss. I just spent 7 hours in the Texas Sun so my brain is fried at the moment. :joy:.

1 Like