Learning how to auto

@SilvaBack203 @Low @Borderryan @Nicky @yoshi @dbrn32 @Nicky @OldGypsy @Buck29048 @alexankh , thanks for all the (HELP)…
`
The stress test of the cali-kush plant #2 , against no stress cali-kush plant #1.
#2 on left ,.- . #1 on right

buds of #2

#2 plant weight was 516 grams .

some trich pics
the wet trim weight was 382 grams .

#1 plant weight was 548 grams .

before and after trim .

some trich pics .
wet weight of plant #1 trimmed was 427 grams. so the (no stress) plant was 45 grams heaver than plant #2 with all the stress . and i could not see much difference in the root system . i did notice that all the plants this grow where root-bond . so in my opinion those who say all you need for auto’s is a 3 gallon pot (baloney) i used 5s and a 7 , and even the 7 was all most root bound .

so far i got a total wet weight of 2,395 grams .with one plant left . the northern lights that should be around 400 grams . the in the tent pics .

It seems so far back now but i used 3 mars hydro’s at watts of total 750 with a hps flower 400 watts . room temp stayed about 79/80 f - day and 69/70 night . Humidity was day 35/50 night 60/65 .-- grown in homemade supersoil (subcool’s) in 5 gallon fabric pots .
DLI averaged around 40 in veg and 65/75 in flower which i felt ended up to hot or high and burnt the plants .
with a total watts of 1,100 in flower and a wet weight of 2,800 thats 2.5 grams a watt . So if lose half the weight in drying that be 1.3 grams a watt in a 3 foot by 8 foot area . well for me more than i need :+1: :star_struck: :hugs: :yum: :smirk: :partying_face: :boom: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:
:alien: happy growing

4 Likes

Wow that’s a great haul and great job man. U killed it hope my girls turn out like yours.

Really amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 yours look great too and if yield is what you hope for you need more than that little ceder cabinet …LOL :rofl: – getting that mancave fixed up ! hope the weather holds out for you so you can finish up in style . got to go do my update on the clone#3. good luck friend.

Congrats on the chop!
Was that wet weight or dry weight?

1 Like

wet weight 2800 six plants trimmed

Lovin the root pics I appreciate you taking the time to do that! Really cool to see. :sunglasses:

25-30 oz dry, very nice haul. 1.6g/watt

Killed it

2 Likes

thanks ,you started it with the help, so thanks again.

1 Like

Ayyyye it’s a monster yield. Fantastic job :drooling_face:

1 Like

Haha it’s in the works. No more man cave i got the garage now and furnace room 4 the ladies. Can’t complain about that at all

1 Like

Congrats on the nice harvest!

1 Like

Congrats bro! Great work!!! :v::blush::v:

1 Like

well done. i’ve been enjoying watching your journey. my light arrives this week and i should have my tent set up before the end of the month for my first indoor run. thanks for documenting your grow so i can learn

2 Likes

hey @oldmarine you can check out my harvest if you like
starts on comment 303 .

2 Likes

hey @pr @Carpenter you can check out my ice bath and harvest if you like . starts on comment #305 . the ice is to cool down the roots only . since the plants dont drink in 48 hrs of blackout . moisture of soil does not matter . i do think in my opinion it builds up the stickyness and smell. compared to when i put them in there .

2 Likes

hey @sunasun this is my auto grow if you want to check it out . harvest starts on comment #305 . welcome and thanks for reading .

2 Likes

Nice harvest, good grow.
Congrats

@alienofasoul I started at post 1, was fun to follow along. And also, great job on your harvest!

2 Likes

so all the girls are drying nice and slow . small trouble with high humidity early in morning . since the tent in same room with photo i cant check on it till lights on . but all day looks great in tent .window unit ac keeps it nice and cold .

and the northern lights letting grow till 10-25 .

will make her 105 days from seedling.
ps she has ended up with all the sticky tabs LOL

1 Like