Learning how to auto

Wow that’s a great haul and great job man. U killed it hope my girls turn out like yours.

Really amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 yours look great too and if yield is what you hope for you need more than that little ceder cabinet …LOL :rofl: – getting that mancave fixed up ! hope the weather holds out for you so you can finish up in style . got to go do my update on the clone#3. good luck friend.
:alien: happy growing

Congrats on the chop!
Was that wet weight or dry weight?

1 Like

wet weight 2800 six plants trimmed

Lovin the root pics I appreciate you taking the time to do that! Really cool to see. :sunglasses:

25-30 oz dry, very nice haul. 1.6g/watt

Killed it

2 Likes

thanks ,you started it with the help, so thanks again.

1 Like

Ayyyye it’s a monster yield. Fantastic job :drooling_face:

1 Like

Haha it’s in the works. No more man cave i got the garage now and furnace room 4 the ladies. Can’t complain about that at all

1 Like

Congrats on the nice harvest!

1 Like

Congrats bro! Great work!!! :v::blush::v:

1 Like

well done. i’ve been enjoying watching your journey. my light arrives this week and i should have my tent set up before the end of the month for my first indoor run. thanks for documenting your grow so i can learn

2 Likes

hey @oldmarine you can check out my harvest if you like
starts on comment 303 .

2 Likes

hey @pr @Carpenter you can check out my ice bath and harvest if you like . starts on comment #305 . the ice is to cool down the roots only . since the plants dont drink in 48 hrs of blackout . moisture of soil does not matter . i do think in my opinion it builds up the stickyness and smell. compared to when i put them in there .

2 Likes

hey @sunasun this is my auto grow if you want to check it out . harvest starts on comment #305 . welcome and thanks for reading .

2 Likes

Nice harvest, good grow.
Congrats

@alienofasoul I started at post 1, was fun to follow along. And also, great job on your harvest!

2 Likes

so all the girls are drying nice and slow . small trouble with high humidity early in morning . since the tent in same room with photo i cant check on it till lights on . but all day looks great in tent .window unit ac keeps it nice and cold .

and the northern lights letting grow till 10-25 .

will make her 105 days from seedling.
ps she has ended up with all the sticky tabs LOL

2 Likes

So, went to check drying buds today in the tent and done/over done . even with the controlled environment took only 7 days .
i took them down and stuck in some totes with fan leafs still in tent with humidity set high for 1 more day will check and finish trim tomorrow . for curing .

and 1 more week for the northern lights .

see you all in a couple days with the dry finish weight.
:alien: happy growing .

5 Likes

@Low @SilvaBack203 @OldGypsy @yoshi @PurpNGold74 @alexankh @Nicky @Borderryan22 @Buck29048
Well , got all trimmed and put in grove bags and jars . By the time got all done cut to small bud , lost a lot more weight than i thought . Return dry weight total was 474g.
16.9 oz or just over 1 pound .
day 1 cleaned 3 plants .

all the stem weight lost .

end of day two put all day one plant/jars in grove bags they held humidity at 59% last night .Cleaned two more plants today .

more stem weight lost .

seems a shame to cut all these big buds into individual small buds .

shout-out to @Low morn-coffee pic. checking humidity for today see if can go to grove bags .

not sure what the keef really is but i made a screen and saved all the shake and pulled all these little balls with 2 hairs on them off the stems and smashed through the screen .

put hot water in jar and smashed/rolled over it and put in freezer ,got this . gave me good buzz when smoked .

shout-out to @yoshi – going to just let the northern lights dry in pot . last watering will be friday.

she will be added to the final weight of 474g when done.
for the total grow weight results . i’m guessing 2 more oz
:alien: happy growing and thanks to every one !
PS,.; look at all these black walnuts , and i just picked them all up 2 days ago , plus that many still on the tree wow WOW wow :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes

what do you do when life gives you walnuts?

1 Like