Learn As We Grow

I think that is a very individual thing…I suppose that how you deal with any aspect of growing in influenced by how much cannabis you need and how much you can grow. For me, I use about one ounce or so per month. If I grow at maximum capacity I can get four to five pounds (perhaps a bit more) every four months. I currently grow at about half my capacity which FAR exceeds my personal needs. As a result, I don’t worry about losing an entire grow from time to time. Now, to be clear, I have only lost one grow to mold and mildew but have lost part of several plants to bud rot over the past five years.

The point here is that I do, in fact, grow more than I can possibly use so it is not much of a concern if I botch a grow every now and again.
This may not be helpful, but it is the best I can do.

Another way to approach that question is that when you have grown enough cannabis to have confidence in your ability to meet your cannabis needs, you will worry less at every stage of the grow.

I hope that you find something useful in this somewhat rambling post. :grin: :thinking: :man_mage:

4 Likes

Nice reply @merlin44 .

3 Likes

@Flitme I totally agree withMerlin. After you are dialed in the amount you can pull from just a 4x4 is a few pounds a harvest. I have lost a full scrog myself. Last 1 ill ever do…lol. ph issue bad on gg clones. Wasnt good at all.

4 Likes

Here is what I take the picture with. I have an I phone 11. I use double sided tape to stick the loop to the back of my phone over the camera. I use the remote to take the pictures so I don’t juggle the phone. Easy peasy :blush::v:

3 Likes

That is an awesome reply. Thank you so much :blush::v:

1 Like

I have the same clicker for snapping pictures

Buds are soooo sexy :heart_eyes: shouldn’t be long now

2 Likes

Very nice! I agree with most here. There are still some clear trichs but you also have some amber coming in.

2 Likes

I got that with a tripod for my granddaughter to take pictures. She has moved up to a fancy camera and did need it anymore. I think it’s a game changer for taking pictures. :blush::v:

1 Like

I looked at the sugar leaves and there is a bunch of amber. I know of course the sugar leave’s mature earlier than the bud it’s self. I just want to harvest with between couch lock and head high. So I will keep asking for y’all’s opinions on where I am at. Thank you so much for your input, it is appreciated !:blush::v:

1 Like

Good Saturday morning grow family :blush:. Just wanted to let everyone know that I have for the first time added my filter to my tent. I have never had the need for one until now. My daughter came for Sunday pancakes and told me that my garage was very aromatic. I already knew that and since her husband is a police officer :policewoman: I decided to tone the smell down. I was absolutely impressed at how it stopped the smell.
Have a great day and I hope y’all do something you enjoy with someone you enjoy doing it with. :blush::v:

4 Likes

Good morning Growmie, the filters work great, i love mine.

1 Like

I am definitely convinced. It was immediately smell free. Have a great day :blush::v:

1 Like

Happy Sunday morning everyone :blush:. We have a ritual around here. It Pancake Sunday!! I hope everyone is green, frosty, and smelling Awesome. Have a great day​:blush::v:

4 Likes

morning Flitme…oooooooohhhhh that has some kind of color!!!

3 Likes

Thank you. I have never grown anything that showed that kind of color. I’m loving it. Have a great day :blush::v:

3 Likes

that is beautiful, well done

3 Likes

Very pretty :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Good Tuesday morning all. We are in for a dramatic amount of rain and even a chance of snow late tonight. I just spent some time with my ladies. Gave them some recharge and silica. They are seemingly happy. I checked trichomes and they aren’t showing signs of amber on the buds but the sugar leaves are. Today is 8 weeks flower for the GL and 7 weeks for the GG. I hope everyone has a Super Awesome day. Stay safe if you are in this weather system that is passing through. :blush::v:
GL

GG

4 Likes

morning FLitme…making bean soup with Deer/pork sausage today since it is going to be wet and cold…

2 Likes

Good morning :blush:. That sounds good! Have a Super Day :blush::v: