Learn As We Grow

Good Sunday morning! Well do you think I should? :blush::v:

im out of likes, that is totally up to you but you do take some beautiful pics, come over on my next grow and take my bud pics lol

1 Like

Thank you for your kindness. I will consider changing my picture. :blush::v:your entry in the BOM is beautiful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i appreciate it, so is yours.

1 Like

I just left my girls. I realized I have be neglecting the gg. So here are a couple close ups of a couple buds. :blush::v:

Gorilla Glue

2 Likes

What do y’all think :thinking: 2 or 3 more weeks?

4 Likes

I am seeing cloudy/clear. I would say 2 more weeks.

2 Likes

They sure do have some fall color. Look great. Few more weeks but close. Could turn in days. Have watched that happen.

1 Like

Happy Thursday evening grow family. Our weather continues to be a roller coaster. We were 80° first of the week now we are in the 50’s. I took a couple random pictures so I thought I would share a couple. :blush::v:

@JaneQP @dbrn32 @BudzMS @BudzMS @beachglass @beardless @merlin44 @MeEasy @Mr_Wormwood @Retiredoldguy

8 Likes

thats some great shots of the trichs

1 Like

Thank you :blush::v:

1 Like

Beautiful frosty nugs :heart_eyes: pretty work my friend

1 Like

Thank you so much. :blush::v:

1 Like

Good Friday morning to y’all. I guess I am a little ocd right now. I can’t help myself from taking trichome pictures. I am going on week 8. 90% of the pistols are amber and receded into the bud. I don’t expect it to be done but here are more pictures. What do y’all think? :blush::v:

@Storm @beardless @merlin44 @MeEasy @dbrn32 @beachglass @BudzMS @PurpNGold74

7 Likes

Good looking bud @Flitme. I am seeing nearly all clear trichomes with almost no amber. I go for about 90% cloudy and 10% amber. When to chop is very much a matter of preference.

3 Likes

you using a tripod…nicely focused trichs

3 Likes

Super close. Now just decide if want sedative qualities and amber accordingly. 100%cloudy is max thc. Amber is degraded and less phsycoactive and more body than head. Dialing in some kush myself. 4 plants…4 different stages.

3 Likes

You are covered re harvesting. Personal pref at this point.
Trichomes and beautiful buds are hard to beat in my book.

3 Likes

Thank you for your reply :blush: No tripod. I will take a picture of what I do and post it in a little bit. :blush::v:

1 Like

Thank you :blush: for the reply. How long do you have to grow before you get so antsy about harvesting? :blush::v:

1 Like