Lake of the ozark trip

blue berry. Btw @magnumpu they are looking good. Which strains attached the most on u?

5 Likes

That’s the jack on the closet end @Killadruid went from being one cola to a bush. Looks good @magnumpu the one in veg tent is crazy if she’s ever repotted she’s gonna blow the F up.

2 Likes

this one haha

4 Likes

@Killadruid the jack is a monster, as soon as it was flipped to 12/12 it blew up, but the sour deisel is over 5ft round and stacking nicely. your scrogs are looking crazy cant wait to see them close to finishing. I cant wait to try that on the next round. not sure what I’m going to do when mine start to put some weight on, going to have to figure out something to keep them upright.

3 Likes

because i have 6 plants in a 4x4 i didn’t want to do the scrog. i used wooden dowels with plant wire to tie up my blue dream

3 Likes

@monkman I agree that’s how I was supporting the girls in my last few grows, but since I moved out of the tent not a lot of options to tie off.

3 Likes

NL and Blueberry coming down this week! To make room for these suckers :point_down:t2: Gelato still on right blue dream in middle still in 2 gallon and blue cheese on left catching them both

Clone tent is angry as they’re all too big for the pots but I’ll be able to repot this weekend and get them back on track a couple of the clones in cup are going into 1 gallon to pollinate with some jack herrer pollen.

6 Likes

Holy forest

2 Likes

Nl and Blueberry got the chop (both finished at 9 weeks of flower with more amber then I prefer) this morning so everything will get moved and if needed transplanted within next couple days got to get tent cleaned before I put gelato and blue cheese in. Built 3 new lights last night 132 qb boards will be re working cabinet to accommodate. I’ll get some pics soon.

4 Likes

Nice I got fresh green growth on the nl that looks better. Except when I was bending them around I split ones main stem a little opps o well at least she isnt in flowering yet

looks like they are recovering

4 Likes

Yea they’ll pull through I’ve tried more than once to screwem up and didn’t :laughing: a little honey or aloe on the stem and some tape she’ll be good to go.

1 Like

Thinking they all need to get spread out some lol

1 Like

@Midwestnewbie blue berry just killin it feed them last night should blow up again by the time I get home from work

4 Likes

1 week ago

3 Likes

Yea I try to stake mine out pretty good but being monster crops they tend to get bushy. And that blueberry Scrog looks amazing @magnumpu and I were talking about your scrogs just the other day about how good they look.

2 Likes

Thanks I love growing scrogs honestly. The gelato og is huge

she gonna have some nice colas all the way across the scrog. She will be falling out by the end I’m sure

5 Likes

The scrogs blew up again

1 Like

quick photo bomb for u guys.

6 Likes

Thought this was scrog run :thinking: your nets r gone man!

2 Likes

Gelato og on the right Blue cheese on left she went into 5 gall both got 1gal of water

Got some catching up with these as they were pissed as they’re in pots too small put Blue Dream on the right into 3 gallon blue dream in middle 1 gallon pot will get 3 gallon tomorrow same with blueberry to the left
Got a little aggressive with the super cropping and snapped a branch taped up

Clone tent big plant will go to @cyle1 the 2 in small pots are the breeding plants the 2 in solo cups will run again in a few weeks clones in dome are gelatos

7 Likes