Lake of the ozark trip

here is where the clones are at finally on the table getting ready to switch them in week to flower

6 Likes

@midwestnewbie @killadruid

2 Likes

Love Lake of the Ozarks area…Beautiful.

2 Likes

New York sour diesel
blue dream blue cheese

7 Likes

@Cyle1 looking goood @magnumpu gonna be some big plants on that table here shortly. Nyc diesel last pic… first pic is jack herrer and blueberry… middle is blue cheese and bluedream… peyote critical still revegging.

2 Likes

Yeah wierd I’m surprised the payote still revegging. She must of had so many roots

3 Likes

Dang man u got some monsters starting there. I’ll take some pics tonight the girls got roots growing like crazy here in the next week I bet I’ll see some huge growth. How u like the drip rings. I loved how they watered the whole pot

1 Like

The girls are looking good. I do love me some Blue Dream. I have 3 more that I started growing.

2 Likes

I’m not totally sure but don’t think the rings are in use yet, just too watering by hand. Yea look at the jack too @Killadruid all those single leaves spitting out.

1 Like

Root bound stressed flowering is what I determined cyle1 problem is. And yeah it is u should see mine the 2 branches are thick with tops they just need to grow up to my net

1 Like

yea I just put it in a 2 gallon roots where crazy on it just not ready yet but it’s getting bushy

4 Likes

Looking good @magnumpu

1 Like

Are thoeebMC clones re vegging?

2 Likes

That looks good heres the girls I got from @Midwestnewbie

the nl is blowing up. Bb had a rough start but is growing fast now

5 Likes

blueberry button geleto og button payote critical gorilla glue girl scout cookies revegging blue cheese blue dream payote critical clone and blueberry

5 Likes

That payote looks awsome just huge looks like it filled the back part of the room nicely

2 Likes

Ya shes a happy lady

2 Likes

When u smoked so much over the weekend and u just stare at the cars your working on like wth am I doing again. Then just get lost thinking about ur plants

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:slacker

2 Likes

I’ll post some pics tonight. They’re all blowing up gonna have to get out of 1-2 gal pots into 3-5 gal real soon

2 Likes