Lake of the ozark trip

Thank you @monkman getting better everytime

3 Likes

Hard to believe it only 4 weeks into flowering

1 Like

here a quick photo bomb session for u guys. Plants seem to be liking being in same room

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see a screen of… Flowers.

Though you more than I, I’m sure.

4 Likes

I’m good for now lol gelato og

5 Likes

Yea seems everyone’s is blowing up! I’ll get @magnumpu to post some pics soon as well. I stopped by today and dayum he’s got some monsters going on there too. I’ll post some pics here later as well.

3 Likes

looking great killa, keep up the good work bud!

3 Likes
2 Likes

neat vid cyle, great job. just a heads up, i wish that i would have let my blue dream go for another week. i flipped mine at 30 days because of what i’d heard, but mine would have been fine with another week of veg on them.

2 Likes

Shereally is a gorgeous plant that payote

2 Likes

Gelato and Blue cheese got upgrades on pots holding off on Blue Dream until I put into tent or keep in cab. I’ll have 4 more 132 boards so taking out the Vipraspectra as it’s putting out too much heat

Flower tent swell is starting to finish getting closer week 8

Clone tent out of control :laughing: blue dream has been super cropped a bunch and is still in the lights @Cyle1 I think we’ll get together next couple weeks and I’ll give you this bigger NL since I’ve backed myself into a corner since getting a diesel clone and possibly a peyote clone :laughing: it never ends

6 Likes

nice buds bud! @Midwestnewbie

2 Likes

Thanks @monkman how’s the knee/foot feeling?

2 Likes

been doing a lot better the last couple of days, have been walking around house without crutches because he said i could put weight on leg. but i have been doing very little so i can keep swelling of feet down. mostly sitting in my chair playing holdem online. lol it is a crappy site though, you can tell they “jimmied” the randomizer by how the cards come out.

3 Likes

The laugh in the beginning :grin: girls looking amazing! Kind soil, right?

3 Likes

Super soil I mixed and roots organic

2 Likes

I can tell u the plants look happy and getting frosty

4 Likes

table getting a little out of control wwasn’t expecting the stretch to go so long. @Midwestnewbie @Killadruid @Cyle1

8 Likes

cleared out the veg tent way over grown had to move a couple out. left the payote in lots of clones for the next round. @midwestnewbie

6 Likes

That’s a huge plant in a little pot lol

3 Likes