Kwitmeow trying out Gorilla Glue Photos and Autos!

My light fund is definitely getting larger now I have space.

2 Likes

@EYE69MYSELF @peachfuzz Thank you! Unfortunately, my husband said I can’t grow in the new house, but I’ll still be able to come back to this one (owned by family) and continue my growing. Plus, getting my crap out of the room I’m currently using would clear up some space for another tent! Lol Anyways, good luck and happy growing!

1 Like

Quick update (and not a good one!): My neglect has caught up with me. I checked my ladies today, and they’re completely wilted, showing signs of deficiencies, and I’m pretty sure the gnats are still making a meal out of the roots even though I’ve tried everything I can think of and have money for. So, I may end up culling them all and starting over, depending on if I can get them to start improving in the next few days or not. Anyways, good luck to everyone and happy growing!

Not good…
Hopefully you can turn things around… :+1:
Wishing you the best…:wink:
:v::sunglasses:

Hi everyone! It’s been quite a while since I’ve been on. In regards to my last grow, I DID end up tossing all of the plants because of the issues I couldn’t seem to correct and also because we were in the process of buying a house and moving. I’ve just now started my new grow, at my new house, and while I had a few hiccups at the beginning with the seedlings, they’re now growing steadily and seem to be doing good. I have 2 gorilla glue autos and 3 photo gorilla glues, but I don’t know which is which because I planted them into their cups after a particularly long and exhausting day and I forgot to label the cups, so I’ll be trying to identify them as they grow. If anyone knows any tips on how to tell autos and photos apart, please share! Here are some pics of the new batch!

This one got damaged while being planted and is twisted a bit, but I’m going to try to keep it going.

1 Like

Hi! Glad to see you back at it. I think the only way to tell the difference between an auto and photo will be when the autos start to flower on their own without the light flip. I have a couple Gorilla Glue Autos finishing up now that are beautiful.

1 Like

@EYE69MYSELF Thanks! That’s what I was thinking, that I’ll just have to wait until the flowering starts and see. Do you know if I can keep the light cycle at 18/6 during flower for the autos? Since I only have the 1 tent and I have 3 photos going in it as well, I can’t really switch the cycle without making them flower as well, and I’m trying to grow them as big as possible so I can get a good harvest. :smiley:

1 Like

Also, congrats on the autos! Do you have a journal or anything going on here about them? I’d love to check them out!

Yup. You can keep autos on whatever light schedule you want until you’re ready for the light flip.

1 Like

@EYE69MYSELF Oh, that’s awesome. I was really worried that keeping the autos on 18/6 light cycle would lessen their production, but didn’t really see a way around it. Thanks again!

1 Like

No journal. I still just creep in the background here and read, watch and learn then try and see what happens.
These are my 2 I’m almost done with.

1 Like

I’m using Jacks 321 nutrients with Fish Sh¡t and silica and RO water in an AutoPot system under HLG 600 Rspec and a HLG UVA light. I use my MarsHydro oight as side lighting because my tent was waaaaayyyy too full from some Zkittlez I just harvested.

I’m going to use most of the Zkittlez for bubble hash and pressing rosin.

4 Likes

@EYE69MYSELF @Hellraiser @Covertgrower

So, I’m thinking of trying to set up another tent, to be able to do my photos and autos separately and I found this setup on the Lowes app. What do y’all think of it? Good or not?

You would do better buying the components separately, though that is a good light.

That kit is $1040 at lowes

If bought separately on Amazon (tent, fan and carbon filter) that would come to $177 and then buy the light (HLG 600 rspec) directly from HLG with “dude” discount code would be $629 for a total around $806, saving you a couple hundred dollars.

But the fan and carbon filter sucks - a 4 inch booster fan and filter is not going to cut it for a 4x4 tent. I would recommend an AC Infinity S6 or T6 (or even better - the S6 and a AC Infinity controller 67 for added programming options and bluetooth) and a AC infinity 6" carbon filter. Which would bring the price closer to the $1040 but with a great exhaust fan and properly sized carbon filter.

Also, I’d go with the AC Infinity 4x4 grow tent over the Hydro Crunch tent, not much difference in price but AC Infinity makes great stuff and has the best customer service.

3 Likes

@Hellraiser I was going to purchase it from Lowes only because I don’t have the cash right now to buy the light outright(which is what I was looking for to begin with but they don’t have it by itself), and I have a lowes credit card. What I REALLY want to do is to buy the light and a 4x4 gorilla lite tent, along with the ac infinity fan and filter, but it’s sssoooo expensive to just buy outright. If its a waste of money though, then I won’t be buying this setup. Thanks for the advice!

It’s not a bad setup other than the fan and carbon filter which I would replace pretty quick (before flowering) if buying that kit.

1 Like

Does anyone know anything about the Ac Infinity grow tents? They’re cheaper than the gorilla tents, but are they good?

1 Like

Yeah I like the Gorilla tents and have not tried the AC Infinity tent.

I believe these growers have an AC Infinity tent, lets see if any of them will chime in.

@Ynotfish @Breezy @BeeKeeper2 @CMichGrower @treeking

3 Likes

They’ll do just fine together. I don’t see a reason to spend extra unless, you have to stages of growing. Flowering and veg. (two different light schedules) Autos will do just fine along side photoperiod on the same light schedule.

4 Likes

Thanks for the advice guys! I will probably wait until this grow is over to buy another setup, but I do eventually want to get another setup so that I can always have some in veg and in flower, seems like the best way to have a steady harvest/supply. I also need a cheap tent as a “dry room” for this current batch, since I’ll be wanting to start some new ones immediately after I harvest these. If anyone has any advice on what tent to buy for that or what else I could do for drying them, I’m all ears. I can’t dry them like I did the last batch due to moving and not having the same space that I did before, so I need a different way.

1 Like