Kwitmeow trying out Gorilla Glue Photos and Autos!

ILGM Zkittlez Autos, day 37 in a row from sprout.
Was fighting Cal-Mag issue and low Ph but hopefully got it under control.

1 Like

@EYE69MYSELF It’s looking good though! I’m sorry you had to deal with CalMag issues. I struggled with that my whole last grow, as you have seen. I’m really hoping to avoid that this time. I hope your issues improve! Happy growing!

1 Like

@Smooch530 Wow, those look amazing! Do you have a journal? If so, I’d love to follow along!

@Kwititrightmeow just search my name in the search bar and it should pop up I’m not sure how to post it on this journal

1 Like

So, another quick update. I found fungus gnats 3 days ago, so I applied DE on topsoil since they had been watered the day before. I watered 3 oz today with some BMC and I’m hoping it’ll knock them gnats out. If not, any suggestions would be amazing. I’m hoping to get this issue under control because I’d really hate to have to start over. :expressionless:

Also, when I watered I was pretty sure they were dry and needed to be watered, as they were very light to pick up and didn’t feel moist at all, but I could’ve been mistaken. We have had warmer weather with an influx of gnat clouds lately, so I’m hoping that’s the cause and not overwatering.

Have you tried putting up some of those yellow sticky fly traps up up?

2 Likes

Clove oil
Rosemary oil some other stuff

1 Like

@EYE69MYSELF I haven’t put any yellow sticky traps yet, I’ve ordered some from Amazon, but I live in the middle of nowhere so shipping is atrocious, so no sign of them yet. @fano_man thank you you the suggestion! Where do you buy that product? Can you get it on Amazon? Unfortunately, I can not go anywhere to buy anything because my household is under quarantine. Happy growing y’all!

1 Like

I dont think its available on amazon as its patent pending I got at a local hydro store per recommendation to owner it was cheapest bottle and it was highest recommendation hes about helping more then pushing big bottles at a hefty price …there’s slot of products with same active ingredients tho u can get rosemary and clove individually and glycerin as a surfactant to help penetrate…there systemic pesticide and non systemic non systemic dosent absorb into plants system more of a mask systemic are generally considered harsher and not the most practical way to achieve your solution they work but can have I’ll effects down the line to plants and consumer look for soil drench insecticides / fungicide also use as a foliar application which works good for leaf born insects …green aphids and thrips… and root aphids were irradicated quickly as well

2 Likes

@fano_man hmmmm… I wonder if mixing clove and rosemary essential oils into the water would have the same affect or any adverse affects on the plants. What do you think?

1 Like

No it’s actually marketed as a soil drench for that exact purpose it’s a repellant and a killer of alot of insects I dunno what it kills and what it repels but I know rosemary is a very pungent herb as well as cloves but there are instructions to mix in water and add strait to soil its organic as well so …dunno if those hurt or kill microbes but anytime I gotta mess with soil born issues I kill flush then re inoculate right away for microbe replenishing

1 Like

Well, I got my mosquito bits in today, and now I’m waiting on the lights to come back on so I can apply them and water the sprouts. I’ve had fans blowing to make sure they’re dried out that way I won’t overwater, and when I checked them last night they were pretty light and dry, so they should be okay to water later today. Happy growing!

4 Likes

Yeah…I have a GG auto that sprouted October 2nd that I’m still working with.

Gg went so much longer then any other strain I’ve grow 14 weeks and still wasent finished

2 Likes

I’ll never growing again it never really fits the growing time with quality…I’ve had more mediocre gg then good… ivy had a few decent crosses but mostly they carry the long flower with them :confused:

1 Like

My Gorilla Glue Auto took forever and I even chpped her early I think. Quality was good but it pours beautiful clean rosin when pressed. Great returns in all micron bags at all temps I tried. I’ll grow more just to press.

1 Like

Okay y’all, so I’m just typing this out to say that I will not be updating this journal regularly as I had planned to. My husband and I are in the midst of buying our first home, and so far it’s been crazy, and I’ve been told that we’re not even to the “hectic” part yet. So, I’m counting on having even less time to tend to my ladies, much less updating the journal. Sorry y’all! I will update however often I am able to, but it’ll be few and far between.

I do have an update on the 2 autos, which are now showing pistils. They’re all doing a bit poorly due to my neglect with everything going on right now, but I’m working to get them all back to tiptop shape. I severely starved them, so now I’m just trying to nurse them to where they’ll overcome it. Still working on getting rid of the gnats, but the infestation has lessened considerably. That’s all for now! Happy growing!

2 Likes

Congrats on the new house! We’re living and growing the same way! Me and my girl just bought our first house also. Moved in the first of this month. It was craziness getting it all worked out but now we’re in and all the hecticness was well worth it. The 2 Zkittlez autos I have going now have been getting nowhere near the attention they should have been getting but I’ve kept them alive and pretty healthy thru it all.

1 Like

Definitely understand…
Wapita…
What a pain in the a$$…
But totally worth it :ok_hand:
Its my house and I can do whatever I want… :metal::call_me_hand::+1:
We should already be thinking of new grow spaces in New house… :thinking::shushing_face::crazy_face::grin::smile::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::wink:
How many plants and lights can I fit…:thinking::thinking::thinking::wink:
:v::sunglasses:

2 Likes