kw_Bat Journal "DWC and Dirt"

Yea I’ve tried it just smells like I dried my buds in fresh linen! :joy:

3 Likes

I don’t think I can accurately answer that question. I have not had an issue with too much heat so I have not had to devise a plan to remove excess heat.

1 Like

Bobblehead, I apologize if I miss lead you. I dont have an issue with heat either. But I want to try to be proactive and not cause an issue.

My QB lights at about 60.percent, will.riase the temp.to about 90 degrees when on hot days outside, here in texas.

By the way, at what point in flower do you crank up the power 100%?

@kw_Bat. I appreciate being proactive you can’t believe what I did prior to germinating my first seeds.

I start to move the watts up on my lights pretty quick. My current plant is 25-days old and I have my HLG-135 about 80% right now. I will keep it here foe 3-4 days and then bump it up again by 10-15 watts. As long as the plant is happy I will keep adding watts until I get to 100%. I’m not sure if this is correct but I will try to have the light at 100% prior to flowering. If I don’t make this goal no big deal I’ll get there eventually.

2 Likes

@Bubblehead first off, thanks for the kind repoly.

I had asked the question about the Lights, and I was suggested by some members to crank it as much as the plants can take.

So with that in mind I begin to push them with the light as much as I could without the girls telling me they are getting hot, “which happened to me right after the light fell”.

Hey this morning I cranked her up all the way!~ LOL

Man, another 14hr day for me today… UGH>…

At what point in Flower do the ladies stop stretching?

They have not stretched for the last 3 days or so. They stretched for about 2 weeks hard and fast, then now it seems the buds are forming because I do see them getting bigger.

Also the stems seem like they are hardening up starting at the bottom it seems.

Can anyone tell me about where I am at in the process of flower and what to expect or look out for at this stage?

Thanks… .

Everyone have a blessed grow!

:eye:

2 Likes

Are you seeing flowers yet? Usually they start showing about 3weeks after light flip

@Grandaddy013.

This was a photo yesterday morning at their daybreak.

7 Likes

You are at the beginning of the flower stage. Plants will dramatically change from vertical growth to building buds. Are you using your bloom nutes?

1 Like

I started them this week. Full dose

2 Likes

What strain? How long of flower period does it say?

1 Like

Blue berry auto

Northern lights auto.

And I will have to go look up the data, I dont know off the top of my head.

1 Like

Why are these leaves curling up?

The blue berry is not as much, but the northern lights has it worse.

@Midwestnewbie basement growers unite I use my joist to hang just about everything also yoyos also.

2 Likes

What’s ur temps at?

1 Like

@Killadruid

Between 78 and 89 degrees, this week

Could it be the northern lights is two inches taller than the blue berry. I wonder if it is getting to close to the light?

The light is 18 inches

2 Likes

That could be it also just a hair bit to close. I would back off the light a little and see if she recovers. Just bring it to 20 inches

2 Likes

what light again, i forgot?

1 Like

Monk I have a QB260 with a mean well driver, cranked all the way up.

2 Likes

thanks man, sorry, just did a wake and bake. that is not bad curl, but is good to stay ahead of those kind of things, good catch!

1 Like