kw_Bat Journal "DWC and Dirt"

@monkman @Killadruid

Yeah, they must of stretched the last 24hrs or so. (And I though the stretching slowed)

I measured it and the northern lights is close.

I’ll get it raised back to 18 inches. During stretch, I will monitor this daily.

2 Likes

yep, if you’re going to run it that close you have to check it at least daily, if not couple times a day 12 hours apart. from what i hear it is not unlikely you will get a couple inches in a day. maybe not every day.

1 Like

@monkman, once these things hit flower, they have blown up.

1 Like

i double topped two of my tallest growers and they still will not stop growing taller lol. i might have to get the scrog net out to tame the tall guys. only had 24 hours of flowering and mine haven’t started a spurt that i’ve noticed yet. i thought i saw pistils last night but i think i was just high and it was just new leaves lol.

if i get proof i will post pics

1 Like

If I estimate correctly, I have about 6 weeks of flower left. So it is time to drop the next round of seeds and get them ready to flower around the time these couple harvest.

I guess I am off to find me some good sativa for the next one. I have went though two batches of that AH in which is what I wanted, got one to root, but it died. Truthfully I am working so many hours, I have very little time to spend with babying them.

2 Likes

i just looked at sativa’s here and they have a bunch of good ones. i really want to grow the northern lights, and i didn’t realize it but the white widow i’m growing is considered a sativa. they have ten free if you buy ten of those

Morning all @kw_Bat did you get your fan installed?

3 Likes

morning bud! @Midwestnewbie

1 Like

@Midwestnewbie, I have not had the chance, work has demanded all my attention.

But … I am off today, so I will get it mounted tonight after the lights come on. Then I will upload some photos…

Hey Midwest, What brand of can filter should I get? I see them running cheap 40$ or 200$ Helllllllpppppp LOL

1 Like

I haven’t had real good luck with the cheaper ones to be honest but I’m not sure spending $200 is necessary either sorry as not more help on that. Yea that whole adulting thing with work stinks but necessary. I think you’ll have much better control with the temp once installed. Your controller does have the rh feature correct?

1 Like

You can always add a scrog on to ur pots individually

3 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking.

Yes, it does have temp and RH controler.

1 Like

Killadruid & Monk, man I really like the scrog method.

3 Likes

My high temps are right around 84-85*. I thought I was being a smart guy and vented out the dryer vent. And it’s working as I thought but it’s under my kitchen window and when the weather wasn’t being stupid cold and I ran the attic fan I had to close that window as it was a bit stinky.

3 Likes

I do also with photos works so much better just to fill the whole tent and keep that growth even between plants. R u tucking or tieing to the top I did both?

1 Like

@Midwestnewbie. The only advice I have so far on the filter, is from the guy at the hydro store. So I need to do some homework. But I tell ya, my ladies are 2 weeks into flower. I better get busy on my homework.

2 Likes

Ha, ha. That is to funny, sounds like stuff I do when I am stoned.

1 Like

Yes I have 2 that will come down tomorrow or Monday about 9 weeks of flower but they’re definitely stinking the good stink right now. The nl has an citrusy, earthy sweet smell n taste one of my favs.

3 Likes

the NL is high on my list of grows, was going to get it for spring sale but the sale didn’t last long enough for me to take advantage.

1 Like

Yes I love the nl I’ve went through 10 auto seeds and a couple photo seeds and have been cloning but this is the end for now. Very good night meds for me as knocks me out.

1 Like