Krzydmnd First Grow

Yeah definitely a thing ,I’m very interested into bonsai , might do a thread to try it out since I see there might be interest

1 Like

The two main colas of pineapple and critical purple. I believe I’m just hitting third week of flowering.

4 Likes

Everything seems on trsck!

New plants are ecto cooler and cherry diesel photos

4 Likes

Beautiful! Great work right there!

1 Like

Great looking grow!

1 Like

Good to hear! Thanks all! I’ve learned a good bit in practice with this first round to know what I need to adjust for the second grow. Oh yea, this is :star_struck:

2 Likes

Frosting up finally!

4 Likes

So I’m guessing these guys are right around day 25 of flower with the crit purp being a few days behind.

It looks to me like the buds are forming nicely and setting to fatten up this week. Should I expect the others (not the two tops) to stretch any more, or will they stay about where they are and just start fattening up?

I wasn’t expecting the stretch to stop so soon based on other photos I’ve seen of same strain auto grows. The shorter stem buds are only six inches or less for most right now. The top colas are maybe 8-10.

3 Likes

Doing great , them colas are getting fatter, full of pistols very nice

4 Likes

My first harvest! :joy:

This is the dwarfed tangerine dream It finished!

6 Likes

That’ll be the best joint ever!!

2 Likes

A real accomplishment

1 Like

That PE cola won’t stop growing lol.

Cherry diesel and ecto cooler photos in the front.

4 Likes

Day 75 ishh

5 Likes

Looks amazing :clap: love it!

3 Likes

Thanks! Just did the actual calendar math. They went in the soil as seeds 67 days ago.

3 Likes

I think I’m in the final stretch here. Trichomes are ambering up but I’m still getting pistil growth. Days? Weeks?

5 Likes

Beautiful

1 Like

They look great!

Always go by trichomes. Pistils will not always stop growing. Looks fantastic! I’d say if trichs are where you want them chop it!

2 Likes