Krzydmnd First Grow

Hi all! New to the forum and growing. I installed a 3x3 tent with 1200w (800w actual) Viparspectra two-switch light, and a Cloudline T4 fan w/ carbon filter. Seeds went in the ground on 12/9 and this is where I’m at on 12/29. Critical Purple AG, Pineapple AG, and Tangerine AG. (already unsure about the Tangerine Sativa w/ the others, but we’ll see, lol!!

Daily temps are 65 to 80 daily, humidity i’m able to keep at around 50% right now w/ a humidifier in the tent running all of the time.

I’m running 18/6 w/ the lights on VEG right now, and feeding nutrients at a 1/4 recommended calendar dose, twice a week.

Let me know if anyone sees anything glaring that I might consider addressing, but I think I’m off to a good start!?!

7 Likes

Off to a great start! Good luck and happy growing!

1 Like

Welcome to the community @krzydmnd. Looking good looking forward to seeing those purps

1 Like

Looks great, nice setup, definitely along for the ride, welcome!

1 Like

Welcome to the community. Have to agree with others that you have a :rofl: :bat:nice setup… happy growing

1 Like

@krzydmnd how much was that light ?

Looks great! I have the same humidifier :laughing: off to a great start! I would love to tag along and watch. Welcome to the forum lots of great and experienced growers to help you at any time.

1 Like

Looking good what are you using for soil and nutes?

1 Like

Like others have said off to a great start. Be mindful not to over water and it looks like you have that under control. Cover the light on your humidifier so it does not glow in the dark tent. Even that little light could hermi the plants. Last thing I noticed is how your light is hung. It looks like you have little to no adjustment for height. I’d recommend making sure you have as much room for height adjustments now. When the plants get taller it will be a pia to work around them. Check out hangers like this for your light.

https://smile.amazon.com/Pairs-inch-Adjustable-Heavy-Hanger/dp/B07XKLLVL7/ref=sr_1_2?crid=3MJ5RYFW0P3Q1&dchild=1&keywords=light+hanger+adjustable&qid=1609337632&sprefix=Light+hanger+ad%2Caps%2C181&sr=8-2

Fox farm big bloom and tiger series and oceans floor mix.

thanks for the close eye! I do have the lights on a pulley system, just not very clear in the pic I guess. I’ll cover that Humidifier light up ASAP!

looks good, welcome to the community

i got it in Amazon open-box for $225 I think,. New, it is around $350?

Be careful adding nutes early on ocean forest has a lot already in it and should get you through with straight water for the first 4 weeks
you may want to ask around about adding calmag or epson salt as to when they are needed FF is lacking in their soil from what I have been told
Good luck I will be following along if you don’t mind

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! You definitely hit the ground running. Looks good!

1 Like

Thanks. I have experience with fresh and salt aquarium balance and I grow bromeliads so I have an understanding of importance of lighting and nutrient balance already. Just a matter of putting it to practice with these beauties!

2 Likes

Hi all! Updated pic today. The two in the back are doing ok I believe, and the tangerine sativa in the front looks healthy however it’s tiny relative to the others two Is this ok or should I remove this plant and try another bean? They were pot-germinated at the same time on 12/9.

2 Likes

Me personally I don’t give up on any of mine. I don’t have a lot of patience but I try to let them survive. Up to you. If you feel like you wanna pull it then go ahead lol its your grow buddy. Looks good!

3 Likes

I would leave it grow it may surprise you and be the best of the bunch in the end, you can never tell this early on

3 Likes

Another vote for leaving it. I’ve been lucky the last couple grows and even my little girls have given me 4 zips worth.

2 Likes