Krzydmnd First Grow

If you have space to grow this plant, let it ride and see what you get. You may be happy that you kept it. happy growing :rofl: :bat:

2 Likes

1/6 update. just shy of 30 days from seeds in the ground… how do they look? a little stunted? I just raised the lights about 8 inches yesterday…

4 Likes

They look right on schedule to me.

2 Likes

today’s pic…

2 Likes

Looking good especially the two big ones the little one looks like maybe a little nute burn but is hard to see .been using fox farm ocean forest for A little over 3 1/2 years the big thing is knowing when to feed I’ve seen my runoff ppm as high as 3800 to start most strains do ok. But some don’t I use a starter soil as a buffer when they are young,I switch over to nutrients when my ppm drops to bellow 800 anywhere between 4-8 weeks depending on how hungry the ladies are and I also saw another member talk about cal mag and I’ve found that true also and usually start that earlier just watch for the signs ,google cal mag defiency to know What to look for anyways off to a great start happy growing :sunglasses::dash:

2 Likes

So what do you thinks gonna happen with this little guy, lol!!’ Is there a competition for smallest plant!?!

I’m just gonna keep letting her grow!

2 Likes

She looks healthy I would keep her going as well

2 Likes

they went in the ground as seeds 5 weeks ago…

critical purple is the bushy one, Pineapple Express is the tall one, and Tangerine Dream is the little one.

4 Likes

did some LST today (first time)…

4 Likes

Looking good homie :ok_hand:

1 Like

Ok I hope I’m not too far ahead of myself of trimming these up for flowering. Lmk what you think (for my first grow lol) ! The tallest is Pineapple Express, stubbier is critical purple. I’m leaving the tangerine alone as it’s stem is way too thin to be messing with the plant. I’m just gonna see how it flowered lol.

2 Likes

Just about six weeks from seed. Not very big but they seem healthy !?

2 Likes

Day 47

4 Likes

Healthy girls! Good job :clap:

1 Like

Looking good! :sunglasses:

I have 4 x Pineapple Express autos in the tent at the moment. Very impressed with how they grow. :wink: :partying_face: :sunglasses:
Tagging along for the ride.

1 Like

Few more pics. Should I trim off any smaller buds that are shaded or just leave em alone at this point? I’m using a Lux meter and have been able to get most buds btwn 50-90k, and adjusting light accordingly daily.

3 Likes

I wonder why that one stayed small, good job , sometimes genetics

1 Like

Is it too late to clone it? Maybe I’ll just grow it out as bonsai lol. I keep bonsai trees too. Is that a thing??

2 Likes

Cannabis bonsai is a thing! I let the lower smaller buds grow. To me… ALL BUDS MATTER! :rofl: Looking good growmie!

1 Like